Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Kind of. Christmas is a long way away and really the only stuff that needs to be planed is on the Dev side like Logos, Pointshop items (We already have teh hats) and the Events dont take to long like the halloween one was just zombies and stuff

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, charles said:

Kind of. Christmas is a long way away and really the only stuff that needs to be planed is on the Dev side like Logos, Pointshop items (We already have teh hats) and the Events dont take to long like the halloween one was just zombies and stuff

Speaking of hats any idea when we get the ones for helloween?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hyperion said:

Speaking of hats any idea when we get the ones for helloween?

Yeah when Martibo comes up with something and i dont think they will be usefull cause its gonna break RP with people Running around having hats on in the normal Time

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, charles said:

Yeah when Martibo comes up with something and i dont think they will be usefull cause its gonna break RP with people Running around having hats on in the normal Time

Yeah not sure about that but it’s something that’s gonna have to be spoken about I guess

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beetley said:

I'd like to see somebody capture Santa Claus

This is how I see this going down:

Navy: All personnel, we have a bogey in the AO, be advised

Navy>ISB: Bogey is identifying as a Mr Claus, any information on the target?

ISB

:Image result for nani meme

ISB: OMEGA LEVEL THREAT REMOVE IT FROM EXISTENCE NOW!

Navy: Rodger

*navy blows out of sky*

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Goliath said:

This is how I see this going down:

Navy: All personnel, we have a bogey in the AO, be advised

Navy>ISB: Bogey is identifying as a Mr Claus, any information on the target?

ISB

:Image result for nani meme

ISB: OMEGA LEVEL THREAT REMOVE IT FROM EXISTENCE NOW!

Navy: Rodger

*navy blows out of sky*

Next thing you know 

Navy: it missed 

Isb: use the death star cannon

Navy: isn’t that overkill 

Isb: just do it 

*deathstar laser is fired*

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bosterflaming said:

Next thing you know 

Navy: it missed 

Isb: use the death star cannon

Navy: isn’t that overkill 

Isb: just do it 

*deathstar laser is fired*

Navy: That failed too *worried inhale*

ISB: WHAT?! WHY?!

Navy: Something was blocking the firing chamber...

ISB: **Morgan has stopped responding on comms**

Spoiler

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, bosterflaming said:

Next thing you know 

Navy: it missed 

Isb: use the death star cannon

Navy: isn’t that overkill 

Isb: just do it 

*deathstar laser is fired*

Then suddenly Santa comes out of the fucking rubble like "Sup bitch." and blows up the Deathstar alongside Luke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Then suddenly Santa comes out of the fucking rubble like "Sup bitch." and blows up the Deathstar alongside Luke.

Well boys it seems the death star was destroyed by Santa Claus and a magic space wizard lets go back to the drawing board

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn’t it be sick if we spent the entire day on a Christmas decorated base on HOTH. We could do different patroll events on hoth. Have merchants come from around the galaxy selling exclusive items. If anyone agrees to what I think would be awesome and has anything to add, feel free!!!! 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ubermolen said:

Wouldn’t it be sick if we spent the entire day on a Christmas decorated base on HOTH. We could do different patroll events on hoth. Have merchants come from around the galaxy selling exclusive items. If anyone agrees to what I think would be awesome and has anything to add, feel free!!!! 

Turning Hoth into a Winter Wonderland is the best idea so far <3

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...