I have some problems with alot of players in the server. With the mental disability i had for while called deppression by my side, I am going to have the stay out of SWRP until I feel better or my regiment i worked hard for gets accepted into SWRP. 

I treat people equally (except for rude people) and i get people saying "he's such a autisc kid", "lazy ass faggot" and worst of all "fuck you gay ass ******" I don't really get why I get this treatment by fellow members as I play as many event characters, help out community and treat people like classmates. I don’t see why, just why other players who are in the community bashing me for being a nobody.

But I will be gone for approximately a month or the time my regiment gets accepted. I will keep in touch trough the forums. 

(Yes I do have depression and isn't a joke.)

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

Yea, unfortunately there are a select few members who do tease and go to the extend of verbal bullying but really they are just jealous of you. Don't take it to heart. Good luck for the future.

• Upvote 1

Yea bro, find a better spot and sense confidence inside ones self. And with people like that, they themselves fear being made fun of for expressing themselves. Its a pretty horrible cycle, in which their best defense mechanism is to say the same shit to others (that they are scared of others saying about them.) Yea dood, these people lack the confidence to truly hold their ideas, and accept judgement of others. Since they themselves give out false judgement that is malicious is many ways, you can judge the judgement. Figure out who you want to be around, and who you don't, and then literally don't stick with the people who make the bad decisions and get involved with the bad cycle. And yea, you could be feeling bad about, my life could be so much better than it is, if I had made these simple choices, instead of making the mistakes I made. Well Learn from depression, analyse yourself, and learn how you feel most comfortable interacting with people, then use it. Legit, Think about the people you interact with, how to better yourself in how you communicate, and then are perceived amongst the group. You gotta keep on learning, and take the knowledge from each situation to the next experience. You want people not to have much to pick up on, nothing really smart they can get you on? Make Good choices that will help you be as bulletproof as possible. Ofcourse you have your holes, but layer them in thick skin, so you can filter comments and ideas about faults into select areas in which your either already understand about yourself and accept, or resent as just being a typical malicious behavior present by what a server would call a "minge" but what the world calls an indecent person. . Delve deep into it, and you will find that you can learn a lot from people unconscious subtleties than what they actually say. And really have a thing in your head, if the person as proven be to someone I won't be able to get along with and they are there to bring me or others down, you just laugh at the fact that they are probs feeling way worse, and that in a way can be the similarity between your depression and what their depression is perceived to be. Legit if its constructive you can learn from it, if its malicious, you can laugh at the fact that is was supposed to be offensive, but you already know its origins, so therefore its not. May sound harsh, but to break a bad cycle, it can't be all niceties. Pretty sure if you got a mic too, it would help, and if people feel like they can just steamroll someone they will. As soon as you put up a strong mind of opinions, its harder for them to really pinprick the thick layers. You will end up learning more about them, than what they learn about you. 

Knowledge is Power. 

A Divisionary TradeMarked Lecture

• Upvote 2
33 minutes ago, Divisionary said:

Yea bro, find a better spot and sense confidence inside ones self. And with people like that, they themselves fear being made fun of for expressing themselves. Its a pretty horrible cycle, in which their best defense mechanism is to say the same shit to others (that they are scared of others saying about them.) Yea dood, these people lack the confidence to truly hold their ideas, and accept judgement of others. Since they themselves give out false judgement that is malicious is many ways, you can judge the judgement. Figure out who you want to be around, and who you don't, and then literally don't stick with the people who make the bad decisions and get involved with the bad cycle. And yea, you could be feeling bad about, my life could be so much better than it is, if I had made these simple choices, instead of making the mistakes I made. Well Learn from depression, analyse yourself, and learn how you feel most comfortable interacting with people, then use it. Legit, Think about the people you interact with, how to better yourself in how you communicate, and then are perceived amongst the group. You gotta keep on learning, and take the knowledge from each situation to the next experience. You want people not to have much to pick up on, nothing really smart they can get you on? Make Good choices that will help you be as bulletproof as possible. Ofcourse you have your holes, but layer them in thick skin, so you can filter comments and ideas about faults into select areas in which your either already understand about yourself and accept, or resent as just being a typical malicious behavior present by what a server would call a "minge" but what the world calls an indecent person. . Delve deep into it, and you will find that you can learn a lot from people unconscious subtleties than what they actually say. And really have a thing in your head, if the person as proven be to someone I won't be able to get along with and they are there to bring me or others down, you just laugh at the fact that they are probs feeling way worse, and that in a way can be the similarity between your depression and what their depression is perceived to be. Legit if its constructive you can learn from it, if its malicious, you can laugh at the fact that is was supposed to be offensive, but you already know its origins, so therefore its not. May sound harsh, but to break a bad cycle, it can't be all niceties. Pretty sure if you got a mic too, it would help, and if people feel like they can just steamroll someone they will. As soon as you put up a strong mind of opinions, its harder for them to really pinprick the thick layers. You will end up learning more about them, than what they learn about you. 

Knowledge is Power. 

A Divisionary TradeMarked Lecture

Why did I expect one of these from Mr Divisionary :P 

Keep your head up man. All the best for the future, my friend. 

-Mirror

• Upvote 1