Rivers / Mars - Trial Mod Application

On 11/5/2018 at 10:02 PM, Wombatiacus said:

You definitely deserve a +1 due to:

• Activity - You are on the server nearly every day and are very active (Walking around interacting with people, not afk).
  • Time - Your playtime on the server is excellent and is good enough to truly understand most about the server.
  • Attitude - I have seen many sides of you but I haven't yet seen a bad side of you and I truly don't think you have a bad side.
  • Application - Your application is nicely written and has little to no grammar mistakes. It is also very detailed and the questions have clearly been answered.
  • Formatting - Your applications formatting is excellent and easy to understand is not to heavy on multiple colour texts.

Beautifully done, Good luck. - Wombatiacus

If this guy doesn’t get T-Mod I’ll lose it. He’s super active, mature and respectful to everybody.

• Like 1
On 11/6/2018 at 12:02 AM, Wombatiacus said:

You definitely deserve a +1 due to:

• Activity - You are on the server nearly every day and are very active (Walking around interacting with people, not afk).
  • Time - Your playtime on the server is excellent and is good enough to truly understand most about the server.
  • Attitude - I have seen many sides of you but I haven't yet seen a bad side of you and I truly don't think you have a bad side.
  • Application - Your application is nicely written and has little to no grammar mistakes. It is also very detailed and the questions have clearly been answered.
  • Formatting - Your applications formatting is excellent and easy to understand is not to heavy on multiple colour texts.

Beautifully done, Good luck. - Wombatiacus

Don't know how I managed to sleep on this app, could have sworn I had +1'd it already!

Huge +1!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 10/29/2018 at 11:32 AM, Brass said:

HUGE +1

During the time I've spent with Rivers in Regional Government, he has been

• Mature
  • Active
  • Hard working
  • Friendly and approachable

Rivers would make a great addition to the staff team.

Good luck!

+1 Reasons stated

• Like 1
  • Chopz locked this topic