212th Sub-Regiment (Parjai Squad)

212th Attack Battalion Suggestion

Sub-Regiment Parjai Squad

Model - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721201911

Parachute Model - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=484061347

Lore

Parjai Squad was an Elite Clone Unit serving in the Grand Army of the Republic and later the Imperial Army, Their main reason for existance was a shock and quick attack unit. They were a Paratrooper squad usually deployed to secure a bulkhead within enemy territory. They were one of the fist units to land in during the battle of Utupau and were the Elite Commando unit of the 212th working alongside Ghost Squadron.

Reason

I believe Parjai Squad should be added as a Sub-Regiment of the 212th Attack Battalion as from my experience the 212th and other attack battalions are treated just like Storm Troopers in a different colour armour. Adding Parjai Squad to the line up in the 212th would give people within the regiment and recruits something to strive for and want to join. I believe the addition of this regiment would inject something new to the server. 

Health for Ranks

Private - CPL: 200

SGT - OC - 250

OC - Lt. - 300

Lt. - Major - 350

Lt.Colonel - Brigadier - 400

Loadout:

Primary Weapon - Westar M-5

Side Weapon - SE-14c

Utility - Grapple Hook

Utility - Parachute 

As Whitey said no new regiments will be added. I don't understand why this can't be brought up in game and be made into a sub reg by the commander such as just putting Paraj in your name. I also think giving a reg a grapple hook, parachute and be given a base hp of 200 is too OP. 

I know you put hard work into making this however I don't believe 212th needs a sub-regiment, it would be kind of unnecessary in my opinion.
Also I have yet to see a sub-regiment that works and actually benefits the regiment apart from Riot.
I also don't believe we need anymore regiments added without taking another one away, as it will take the overall amount of players in all regiments down.

Cheers, Planz

Edited by Planz

@Whitey

They didn't really exist during the Imperial Era, But I thought they would be a nice addition and something new to the 212th Battalion. They would be like the last Remaining Clones - As we do have Inquisitor Troopers I thought this wouldn't mess up the lore to much

• Advisor
15 minutes ago, Boris said:

@Whitey

They didn't really exist during the Imperial Era, But I thought they would be a nice addition and something new to the 212th Battalion. They would be like the last Remaining Clones - As we do have Inquisitor Troopers I thought this wouldn't mess up the lore to much

Inquisitor troopers were imperial era. 
At this stage, I'm going to deny this request.

• Whitey locked this topic