Elite Praetorian Guard

Ok so I have been doing some research (again) and I came across these guys http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elite_Praetorian_Guard

So heres my proposition, an elite subsection of Royal guard like Inferno.

Heres a model i found, hope its good: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1164057222

Again, as with all of my ideas and stuff, ill accept any criticism and ideas.

Also I hope these guys are viable, cause I just want One of my ideas to be... good...

Hope you guys like it

EDIT: Yes i have watched Last Jedi, No, not in a bit, No, I did not know these guys names, Yes, I'm partially blind, I get it, this was kind of a bad idea, so can some1 move this already?

Edited by NovaPendragon
  • Thinking 1

-1 I don't think that you even read the Wookieepedia article before you posted it.

The Elite Praetorian Guard was a First Order unit that consisted of eight human warriors divided into four pairs. Like the Imperial Royal Guards who protected Emperor Palpatine during the reign of the Galactic Empire, the Praetorian Guards served as elite personal bodyguards of Supreme Leader Snoke—ruler of the military junta and hermetic state known as the First Order. 

3 minutes ago, NovaPendragon said:

@Ramirez i saw on the wiki/lore page they guard the emperor, so when snoke eventually gets added (probs 10 years from now) then mabye they will do him?

The Praetorian Guard never guarded Palpatine, because they didn't exist until decades after his death. I would recommend reading a bit more carefully in the future and learning more about people before posting a suggestion to add them to the server.

Edited by pinejack

Fat -1

We already have both Royal Guard and Shadow Guard. The need for another branch off regiment really isn't there considering we already have these two who do their jobs perfectly fine. Doesn't exactly fit in with the time period either due to it being a First Order unit.

28 minutes ago, NovaPendragon said:

mates, i already asked 4 some1 2 move this 2 reveiwd... Jesus i get it i cant read 4 shit.

also @Delta wtf is this fallout new vegas shit doing on my family friendly post? 

Just a bit of a meme 

I'll remove the pictures 

<3

• Whitey locked this topic