Hyperion's Trial Moderator Application

4 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

what can I say I fucked up well I hope you all think differently next time around... 

Look mate, we can all agree advertising the application was the wrong thing to do, but, I believe next time you will do well and in the future you will be able to become a Staff Member within IG. I'm going to be leaving a Neutral on this application, simply because I know you can do well, and I know you are capable of being a good member of the community, having displayed this skill most of the time, but the advertisement has dropped this from a +1 to a Neutral.

Opinion is subject to change.
Good luck.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Look mate, we can all agree advertising the application was the wrong thing to do, but, I believe next time you will do well and in the future you will be able to become a Staff Member within IG. I'm going to be leaving a Neutral on this application, simply because I know you can do well, and I know you are capable of being a good member of the community, having displayed this skill most of the time, but the advertisement has dropped this from a +1 to a Neutral.

Opinion is subject to change.
Good luck.

• Whitey locked this topic