Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Ham on a Bush

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20804365

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198376353031/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Khan Strax

In Game Rank: Officer Cadet

In Game Regiment: Navy

):Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence:New.PNG.51424116db5010b0ef3357657f13b1b1.PNG

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):

I have had 3 warns all within the first couple of weeks of joining the server since then I have changed dramatically. 

Have you had any bans (If so state them):

No

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

No

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

Moderators are the noise cancelling headphones that protect a players immersion from being disturbed either that noise being that mingy mic spammer or that trooper that refuses to role play. There job is to warn those who break the rules of the server or to a further extent ban but a moderator should strive for the truth in every incident to provide the best possible justice at there own expense. Another role that moderators do is to provide tools to troopers wishing to set up courses for tryouts or training purposes or other occurrences providing the Logistics officer (me) with tools for role playing purposes such as spawning in a washing machine when troopers request to have there uniform cleaned etc.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying for trial moderator to give back to the community and the staff team, I was welcomed by the community with open arms and I thank you all for that I was helped with any questions I had and I was thrown into the fray where I first experienced a event and that's where I first had a run in with a moderator and he helped sort a debacle with me and another storm trooper  and I was surprised by the moderators will to find out the truth and from that moment I knew that's where I wanted to be. I have a hunger for providing justice and prosperity and I believe I can pay back the community by trying my best to provide the best role playing experience and pay back to the staff team by providing 101% effort into helping the community. 

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

What I can bring to the staff team is a young energetic personality that is eager to help the community in whatever way he can. I am able to listen and fulfill any task given to me. I am not afraid to ask questions about anything I am unsure about and I am a quick learner if I am to make a mistake I will do my best to learn from it and make sure it doesn't happen again you live and you learn. I am already trusted with tools on a daily bases to provide a immersive role playing experience by spawning in packages if a trooper were to order something etc I relies that trial moderator is a power that comes with great responsibly and I think I am ready to fulfill that role.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

The first thing I would do is check the logs to ensure that there has in fact been a mass RDM and I would line that player's name up with players that have recently disconnected from the server and then I would punish them appropriately whether that be a ban or warn.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

First I would talk to the player making the accusations and make sure to get there side of the story to a full extent and then request any proof they may have of the bullying such as screen shots or screen recordings once I have gained the victims side of the story I would teleport the accused to a private location on the map where I would begin questing them and requesting their side of the story. Once I have heard to the full extent of their side on the matter from there I would put together the evidence and either warn or ban the bully if found guilty of bullying another member of the community.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

I would try and talk to this individual and inform them that what they are doing is wrong and recommend him to stop. If this individual persists then I would then begin recording my game play or if it is in chat I would take a screen shot, then I would either fill out a report form on the forums or wait for a higher up to get online to then explain the incident to them also submitting any proof I have in my position and allow the staff member to take it from there.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

I would contain any proof of this threat wither that be a screen shot or video proof then I would inform a higher up of the threat and hand them the evidence of the threat and from there I would allow them to take the additional steps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Hyperion
  • Upvote 1
  • Advisor
4 minutes ago, S4Spooky said:

+1
Has matured while in Navy and has been roleplaying properly. Has stopped minging and is active.

Best of luck - Shepard.

I agree. Hyperion has made a conscious effort to be a more positive member within the community and I've been seeing the effects.

+1

Goodluck :)

• Like 1

I’m gonna leave a Neutral

Now I want everyone to understand, I’m a massive supporter of Hyperion and I admire his personal development over the past month. 

I just don’t think it’s time yet for you mate, maybe give it another month but for me your maturity is a lot better, yet I don’t beleive you are quite at a level where I would trust you as an moderator.

keep working on yourself like you have been, and I have no doubt, you could make an amazing moderator, I just beleive for now you need to focus on one thing at a time and not jump to one thing to another.

i wish you the best of luck

~Gregis

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gregis said:

Now I want everyone to understand, I’m a massive supporter of Hyperion and I admire his personal development over the past month. 

I just don’t think it’s time yet for you mate, maybe give it another month but for me your maturity is a lot better, yet I don’t beleive you are quite at a level where I would trust you as an moderator.

keep working on yourself like you have been, and I have no doubt, you could make an amazing moderator, I just beleive for now you need to focus on one thing at a time and not jump to one thing to another.

~Gregis

2 hours ago, Gregis said:

~Gregis

I agree and I understand where your coming from I guess I was just really keen on submitting my application there will always be time for improvement if I get trial mod or not but I really appreciate your feed back hope to see you around more grag.

8 hours ago, Gregis said:

~Gregis

Neutral leaning to a +1

I've seen you improve a lot over the past month especially in terms of maturity but I still believe that more time is needed to ensure that your new and improved behavior is a permanent change. I'll most likely change my stance to a +1 in the near future if you keep things up.

Best of luck :)

• Like 1

+1

From what i have seen of "Ham" he has only showed the highest level off respect and responsibility and i believe he would be a perfect staff as he has the maturity and activity of a ideal staff member in my eyes.

• Upvote 1

Was going to give the benefit of the doubt and not -1 this yesterday when I saw it posted.  However, as I suspected he might, Khan advertised his app ingame even when specifically warned not to (we could tell that's where he was going with his spiel).  I mean... what more can I say?  You have been told countless times about asking about applications in progress, and appear to still think you are above the rules.  If you're going to post forum topics about turning over a new leaf, you need actually do so rather than continue to behave the same while telling people that you have changed.  There are good people putting their names on the line for you in this application, I want you to think about that while you conduct yourself ingame and on the forum - don't let them down.

I personally do not believe you would be suitable for a staff position, and this is nothing against you as a person, I just have seen you behaving with bias towards certain players and putting out dodgy AOSes (particularly with low server population), and I cannot be confident you possess the self awareness to even notice if you were abusing your staff powers as your attitude at the moment seems to be "push the boundaries until somebody notices and tells me not to".  I don't want to write this reply because I don't particularly like writing comments that I know will make people feel bad, but it would not be fair on the people who haven't been advertising their apps to not bring my concerns to light.  Sorry about the tough love dude, but you HAVE to develop a little more self control before I could even consider +1ing this.

• Upvote 5
5 hours ago, Tonberry said:

Was going to give the benefit of the doubt and not -1 this yesterday when I saw it posted.  However, as I suspected he might, Khan advertised his app ingame even when specifically warned not to (we could tell that's where he was going with his spiel).  I mean... what more can I say?  You have been told countless times about asking about applications in progress, and appear to still think you are above the rules.  If you're going to post forum topics about turning over a new leaf, you need actually do so rather than continue to behave the same while telling people that you have changed.  There are good people putting their names on the line for you in this application, I want you to think about that while you conduct yourself ingame and on the forum - don't let them down.

I personally do not believe you would be suitable for a staff position, and this is nothing against you as a person, I just have seen you behaving with bias towards certain players and putting out dodgy AOSes (particularly with low server population), and I cannot be confident you possess the self awareness to even notice if you were abusing your staff powers as your attitude at the moment seems to be "push the boundaries until somebody notices and tells me not to".  I don't want to write this reply because I don't particularly like writing comments that I know will make people feel bad, but it would not be fair on the people who haven't been advertising their apps to not bring my concerns to light.  Sorry about the tough love dude, but you HAVE to develop a little more self control before I could even consider +1ing this.

Practically sums it up.

Quite Rude and Disrespectful

Advertised App in-game

Downvoting my response and messaging Tonberry that you didn't like his response

Unprofessional

Edited by Boris
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Tonberry said:

Edited by bosterflaming
3 hours ago, Tonberry said:

All those I Aos are for a reason and I role play as a Asian that doesn’t take shit from anyone and with the  advertising thing I said one small thing in game to 2 people ai didn’t say go +1 my application or anything like that I was merely  suggesting that I have a trail mod app on the forums that was it nothing else was said honestly it pissed me off that you included that. With the Aos thing I get a lot of shit at the logistics centre and I always have good reason.

Edited by Hyperion
2 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

I just don’t understand 

This is the (recurring) problem.  Inability to recognise what you are doing wrong.

Also PMing me expressing your displeasure that I would not +1 your app is extremely unprofessional and it is greatly disappointing you cannot separate honest criticism from a personal attack.  I wouldn't +1 a Tmod app just because I was friends with the player and this kind of nepotism should not be expected from me.  .

Also I have the clip so please don't tell me how many people were present when you advertised, you will make things worse for yourself...  

24 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

All those I Aos are for a reason and I role play as a Asian that doesn’t take shit from anyone and with the  advertising thing I said one small thing in game to 2 people ai didn’t say go +1 my application or anything like that I was merely  suggesting that I have a trail mod app on the forums that was it nothing else was said honestly it pissed me off that you included that. With the Aos thing I get a lot of shit at the logistics centre and I always have good reason.

Tbh doesn’t matter if you told them to +1 or not the rules still explicitly state “Do not advertise” and you agreed to these terms the moment you applied.

Due to this I cannot support this application at the current stage sorry.

Edited by Splonter
20 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Tbh doesn’t matter if you told them to +1 or not the rules still explicitly state “Do not advertise” and you agreed to these terms the moment you applied.

Agreed with above

I have nothing personal against you however telling people that you have an application is advertising - stated here at the bottom of your application

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum of 3 weeks.

If @Tonberry has evidence of this violation of the rules then this application should be denied for minimum of 3 weeks

@Wolf @Chopz @Whitey

31 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Sorry mate, rules are rules. Gonna have to change my stance from neutral to a -1 for now.

Unfortunately, I will be changing my Neutral to a -1 as you've seem to have advertised your Application..

• Whitey locked this topic