In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Ban Details

20181018221744_1.thumb.jpg.da9d00954735f10b2da071f6bbe58192.jpg

How long was the ban for: Permanently 

Which staff member banned you: Romodi

What date did the ban occur: 10/18/2018

What was the reason for the ban: No intent to RP, Ming, RDM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Its started with a joke i made in comms about changing the emperors diaper (Fliqqs was on he didnt seem to care) an AOS was put on me from this point i continued to make the joke in comms as shock (lachlan was only one on) tried to find me yes i took the joke way too far i was in a really good mood IRL and that made me wanna just joke around i know thats no excuse but thats what was happening the i took the joke to the point where i got PK'd while i was in the recruit room my friend (was in discord) was standing at the door joking around i realised as a recruit i can spawn my pointshop weapon and kill him (thats the only person i killed) after i got trained i rejoined my friends at this point i got RDM'd by freeman and made an admin ticket rickle was the admin that came to me freeman used the excuse i didnt want any witnesses as an excuse for RDM so i made a point and ran out to everyone and said i dont want witnesses to my admin ticket and started shooting (killed no one as i was frozen by rickle or emerald not sure who) i was left frozen for too long with no one letting me go even when i did another admin ticket it still took about 5 min for someone to unfreeze me after that i ran up to emerald and started shooting (i didnt kill him) it was as a joke from this point i finally got spoken to by an admin (stewart the CO of shore) PMd me saying ive pissed of the admins and should DC before i get in trouble as soon as i get that PM im instantly teleported to the trash compactor (by kosmos i assume) i guess he was gonna crush me but i put in OOC Do it im recording a few seconds later i get perma banned by Romodi (Kosmos)

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: i believe i deserve to be un-banned because while yes what i did was against the server rules its wasnt like i committed mass RDM or advertised another server my joke about the diaper made allot of people on the server laugh it was a victim-less crime and it gave shock something to do without ruining someones time on the server everything else i did all the "RDM" where i only killed 1 person, that was all under 20 people not only that but at no point did a admin TP me to them and talk to me give me a verbal or physical warning the only admin like i said was Stewart telling me to DC if a admin had warned me i would have realized that ive gone too far and i would have stopped or even DC'd and played something else

EDIT: After reading everyones comments i can see im not trusted i dont blame you for not trusting me hell i expected to not be trusted i know ive done wrong ive acted like an idiot and ive even destroyed something great i had with the IG community ive gone from the CO of shock and riot all the way down to an ST i think thats what drove me to act like an idiot but ive come to terms with that being my own stupid decision if i can be given a second chance i would try to rejoin the community and properly RP this time as this perma ban has made em realize how much i miss the IG community and i am very sorry for the way i acted and anyone that i hurt in my mingy actings

Edited by Vexer
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Despite the fact you apparently didn't receive a verbal or official warning from a staff member, you used to be a Moderator and have been with the community for some time now, meaning you are aware of the rules. Saying that you didn't stop because a staff member didn't tell you to is pretty weak. You also make the point that you only managed to kill 1 person in your various RDM attempts, which doesn't really matter, attempted RDM is just as bad and is treated in a similar manner by staff. You also said that this was all while the server had a population of under 20 players. This does not matter in the slightest. Regardless of player count, all server rules still apply. You also, in the "why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned" section, never apologised or really acknowledged what you did was wrong, you just highlighted how it could have been worse.

Personally, I believe you were fully aware that what you were doing was wrong, and your attempting to hide behind that fact that a staff member didn't approach you and say that what you were doing was wrong. You used to be a staff member and should be well aware that RDM is unacceptable. I don't think you should ever be allowed to play on the server again.

• Upvote 8
5 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

Despite the fact you apparently didn't receive a verbal or official warning from a staff member, you used to be a Moderator and have been with the community for some time now, meaning you are aware of the rules. Saying that you didn't stop because a staff member didn't tell you to is pretty weak. You also make the point that you only managed to kill 1 person in your various RDM attempts, which doesn't really matter, attempted RDM is just as bad and is treated in a similar manner by staff. You also said that this was all while the server had a population of under 20 players. This does not matter in the slightest. Regardless of player count, all server rules still apply. You also, in the "why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned" section, never apologised or really acknowledged what you did was wrong, you just highlighted how it could have been worse.

Personally, I believe you were fully aware that what you were doing was wrong, and your attempting to hide behind that fact that a staff member didn't approach you and say that what you were doing was wrong. You used to be a staff member and should be well aware that RDM is unacceptable. I don't think you should ever be allowed to play on the server again.

Sorry, But I have to agree.

33 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

42 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

43 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

On top of this, you have also previously been set back to recruit twice to my understanding for failRP and just being a nuisance to high ranks, we would have thought that a previous moderator being set back to a recruit wouldn't have even happened once, as you are fully aware of the rules but regardless of this you continued down the path that you were on to be set back once again. Due to this I feel like you either just don't care or you were just sticking around to cause issues, you also don't seem to care about what you did so there is little point in keeping you around.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

+1 What you did was wrong and that isn't going to change but i know you are a good guy and you made a mistake, although i dont think you ban should be removed outright i do believe that it should be reduced. Im probably going to get targeted for saying this but people seem to forget that all the mods, em's & the advisers/super admins where flying around around in TIE's and X-wings that night and killing each other, that probably influenced your mingy behaviour. (it was above 30 people)

• Advisor
2 hours ago, Lincoln said:

1 hour ago, Kosmos said:

On top of this, you have also previously been set back to recruit twice to my understanding for failRP and just being a nuisance to high ranks, we would have thought that a previous moderator being set back to a recruit wouldn't have even happened once, as you are fully aware of the rules but regardless of this you continued down the path that you were on to be set back once again. Due to this I feel like you either just don't care or you were just sticking around to cause issues, you also don't seem to care about what you did so there is little point in keeping you around.

-1 - reasons stated above

40 minutes ago, Basil said:

+1 What you did was wrong and that isn't going to change but i know you are a good guy and you made a mistake, although i dont think you ban should be removed outright i do believe that it should be reduced. Im probably going to get targeted for saying this but people seem to forget that all the mods, em's & the advisers/super admins where flying around around in TIE's and X-wings that night and killing each other, that probably influenced your mingy behaviour. (it was above 30 people)

+1 for ban reduced. But it doesn't take away from that fact that you constantly were minging that night and breaking server rules which you used to enforce as a ex-staff member, but yet again a lot of people were messing around that night.

-Rickle

1 hour ago, Basil said:

57 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1 for ban reduced. But it doesn't take away from that fact that you constantly were minging that night and breaking server rules which you used to enforce as a ex-staff member, but yet again a lot of people were messing around that night.

-Rickle

Just FYI, 90% of the issues he has caused occurred during peak hours, if he still acting as bad as he usually does during peak hours then he is just going to be worse during quiet hours.

• Upvote 2

Neutral 

Hi Vexer

I would like to see an apology and more of an acknowledgment of your wrong doings

I would also like to know if you plan on staying and RP’ing seriously like you used to, because as a mingy ST there is not much point in getting you back, if not a detriment to the server.

Overall, I know you used to be very seriousl with RP and took your Moderator role seriously, however if you can update your application with the points above I will be happy to support this application

Cheers, Planz

Edited by Planz
14 hours ago, Lincoln said:

even if it was under 20 as Lincoln said, server rules still apply your just not forced to rp while under 20 players...also there was complaints about you abusing pac and making yourself look like a shock trooper and trolling shock/riot and making yourself look like thrawn... feel free to correct me if I’m wrong 

Edited by Carnifex
  • Upvote 2

As I read this appeal and come across every time you mention you did something wrong "but I didn't kill him" just screams that you really don't take it seriously and that you had just reached the point of where you have no intent to RP or play properly anymore because you are just over it.

Also, having your ban in your signature kind of makes it seem like it's a big joke to you which just solidifies what I am saying.

10 hours ago, Helsing said:

As I read this appeal and come across every time you mention you did something wrong "but I didn't kill him" just screams that you really don't take it seriously and that you had just reached the point of where you have no intent to RP or play properly anymore because you are just over it.

Also, having your ban in your signature kind of makes it seem like it's a big joke to you which just solidifies what I am saying.

• Chopz locked this topic