Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107128809

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rightfulsnow/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Jaxon Nivix [Snow]

In Game Rank: Workman

In Game Regiment: Navy Engineers

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):
2 Weeks 1 Day 10 Hours 16 Minutes 44 Seconds

314079275_GarrysMod27_10_201811_01_46PM(2).png.b5c03f668adb36c31b39fac10cab6af1.png

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): No, I have never had any warns in my time on Imperial Gaming nor do I intend to receive any.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No, I have never received any bans in my time on Imperial Gaming nor do I intend to receive any.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):
Trial Event Master - Imperial Gaming (Retired)
Senior Moderator - Seasonal Gaming (Retired)

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The purpose of a moderator is to complete a variety of tasks to keep the server running smoothly. These tasks can include small things like spawning in ships, pulling someone out of a wall when they are stuck or setting people to a regiment. Larger tasks include dealing with Minging, RDM and Fail RP or even bullying occasionally. A lot of the Moderators purpose revolves around spreading enjoyment and improving the experiences on the server. As well as this they have to make sure that people are kept in line and make sure that everyone is following the rules and guidelines.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying to be a Trial Moderator on Imperial gaming for a few reasons, I believe that I have the Skills, Experience and commitment to help the server grow and improve. As well as this im applying to help the staff team and improve the experiences on the server for the everyday user. I'm also trying to help out the occasionally overworked staff team, while I was a trial event master I saw a lot of tickets sit idle and I'm hoping to make sure that never happens again.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I can bring a strong work ethic and sense of justice, I'm no stranger to working with a team and have always had a love for star wars. I can also bring a creative fresh mind and assist in most situations with my experience from previous staff roles. I’ve had a lot of experience with staffing during my previous staff roles and I know I have what it takes. I'm an extremely active member of the community now and since I started in March/April. I'm also extremely approachable and love to have chits and or chats with anyone I see around the ship / [REDACTED]. To sum up, I'm an experienced, creative, hard-working guy.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

First of all, I would grab the suspects steam ID then check logs to confirm that he did RDM and how many people he did RDM (I would also take screenshots for later use I.e ban appeal). Then I would go to the Victims and try to find out the motive of the Culprit and assure them that him/her will be dealt with. After I have found out exactly what has happened I would then warn the person (!warn NAME RDM x Number | DC to avoid Admin Sit).

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I’ve had a lot of experience with bullying and I know that it is NOT tolerated under any circumstances in this community or anywhere else. If I were to find out that someone was bullying another member I would first talk to the victim and ask what happened, hopefully, I would get evidence. Once sufficient evidence is obtained I would comfort the victim and make sure they feel better. Once I’ve interviewed the victim I would try and find bystanders (if there are any) and interview them. Then I would make sure that all the evidence is legitimate and that this is a case of bullying (or if no evidence is provided I may have to ask management for logs so that I can confirm that bullying did take place). Once I’ve talked to the victim and bystanders I would return them and bring the suspected bully, I would ask the bully for his/her side of the situation and see if their stories match up. If the bully lied I would present the evidence and ask why they lied to a staff member. Then once that's been explained I would either Warn (!warn Name Bullying | Lying to Staff) or get a Mod+ to ban the bully for 3 days (Depending on the severity). If the bully was compliant then I would tell him/her “if any more bullying is to occur you will receive a 3-day ban along with another warn”. I would bring the victim and make them apologies then give the bully a warning for bullying (!Warn NAME Bullying). Following this for the next few days, I would make sure that the two get along and no more bullying occurs (If more were to then I would get a Mod+ to give the bully a 3-day ban and I would give the bully another warn).

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

First, I would cloak and start up a video recording software. Then I would record the staff member abusing their powers. Once I’ve got sufficient evidence, I would then go to the high ranking staff member and find the motive and whether he/she will admit if he/she has, in fact, abused their powers or not. Then I would tell them to stop immediately and tell them that I am going to talk to management. Once I’ve done that I will send the evidence to whitey or Wolf and have them deal with it internally.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

To start off I would get the Suspects Steam ID and evidence that he/she did say that they would DDOS the server (Logs, Video or screenshots). Once I have confirmed that the person has threatened to DDOS the server I would first bring them into a Sit and ask why they threatened to DDOS the server, then I would make sure that they understand the severity of the threat. Once all the facts have been laid out I would get an Admin+ to Perma Ban them. Finally, I would notify the management team and assure them that the situation has been dealt with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:

1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.

4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.

5. False information can lead to your application being denied.

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.

9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).

10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.

13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Hey guys, Snow here
So i
ts been a week since I posted my first moderator application but here I am again. In the past week of playing on IG I've accumulated 37 Hours of playtime, Joined engineers and tried to be as active as possible. At this point, I believe that I am back in the community and ready to take on the role of Trial Moderator. Thank you for reading my application and I hope you all have a lovely day!

Edited by Snow
  • Advisor

Instead of instantly -1ing this app, I'm going to go with NEUTRAL

• I really admire your perseverance Snow and I think that's a quality Moderators need
  • You're active in-game and on the forums
  • Application has the correct amount of detail and the questions are well answered
  • I still question your maturity
  • I still believe you haven't been apart of the community for long enough and more dedication needs to be shown

Goodluck!
Edited by Cecil
  • Upvote 4
10 minutes ago, Cecil said:

• I really admire your perseverance Snow and I think that's a quality Moderators need
  • Application has the correct amount of detail and the questions are well answered
  • I still believe you haven't been apart of the community for long enough and more dedication needs to be shown

Goodluck!

5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You really need to wait a bit before applying.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Appreciate it. :)

Edited by Snow

My response is as simple as any other.

Simply putting it, Leaving for another community then coming back and applying for staff twice is a fat no no regardless of how influential you were beforehand you still left for another community which is highly frowned up.

prove to me that you’re willing to stay on and not just want tmod role for the shits of it and I’ll maybe change my response.

cheers

• Upvote 1
  • Advisor
26 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

-1, your maturity and knowledge of the rules was questionable when an Event Master. Correct if I’m wrong, you got staff on another community and have now returned due to being kicked. 

Netrual 

6 hours ago, Cecil said:

Goodluck!

6 hours ago, Cecil said:

Goodluck!

This but -1

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

-1, your maturity and knowledge of the rules was questionable when an Event Master. Correct if I’m wrong, you got staff on another community and have now returned due to being kicked. 

I want to give you that +1, but this is just too accurate 

-1, For all the reasons above, I didnt think you were mature enough to be an EM, and I think Mod is a step up from that further still, so I definitely dont think you should get it. You also need to actually settle down and get back into the server before you go applying anywhere.

8 hours ago, Cecil said:

Goodluck!

2 hours ago, Ramirez said:

3 hours ago, Ramirez said:

5 hours ago, Ramirez said:

3 hours ago, Anthony said:

-1, For all the reasons above, I didnt think you were mature enough to be an EM, and I think Mod is a step up from that further still, so I definitely dont think you should get it. You also need to actually settle down and get back into the server before you go applying anywhere.

-1 Reasons Above

7 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Edited by Born
  • Cody locked this topic