29 minutes ago, Gregis said:

Loves a cheeky shitpost

Gregis, we all know that making your own post isn't how you raise your post count. You "shitreply" on things you really don't need to reply on, and no one calls you out for it. See? I'm doing it right now!

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Bevan said:

Gregis, we all know that making your own post isn't how you raise your post count. You "shitreply" on things you really don't need to reply on, and no one calls you out for it. See? I'm doing it right now!

wow what is this "shitreply?" I will haveto try it some time! (also i didn't know this)

3 hours ago, Billybob1061 said:

Look alright, we don't have that big of a budget, we have to share our bunks with two other groups and all we could afford on that day was a can of spray paint from the intergalactic dollar store.

Tbh it is more 501st as a whole has a lack of funding

9 hours ago, Billybob1061 said:

Look alright, we don't have that big of a budget, we have to share our bunks with two other groups and all we could afford on that day was a can of spray paint from the intergalactic dollar store.

I feel sorry for you guys, Vader's elite should at least get some degree of funding that allows you to AT LEAST use some better paints and colours.

• Haha 1