Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kamelieon

Kamelieon's departure

(I SUCK AT WRITING WHEN IT COMES TO DETAIL - SORRY)

I didn't think this day would come so 'quick'... but it has and it's time for me to depart.

Over the past 434 days I have had so much fun playing Imperial Gaming. The roleplay and community are amazing, I couldn't ask for anymore from either. One of a few reasons im leaving is because I haven't really had the chance to play other games or other garry's mod servers (For example I've had CS:GO as long as gmod and have never played CS:GO before). I also need to get out of my house for once.

Thankyou to to the Staff, Event, Development, Advertising and Support teams for making the server a great place to play on.

Spoiler of THANKS

Spoiler

@Emerald WOWOWW. Emerald x3, it have shared so many good times with you and cannot thank you enough. I LOVE U

@Chris One of my very many good friends on IG. You've been a good comrade.

@JimBob Another good friend of mine, on IG. You've been a good jail mate.I'll still remember the day I found out you had a crush on me (because you thought I was a girl)

@Peguin Thankyou for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Kami You'll always be MY trooper ;)

@Crunchy Another wow. How could I possibly forget you. I will always be annoyed how you have more posts than me.

@SCHEFF @pinejack Thankyou for being my heavenly PAC fathers.

If I did not include you and you believe you played an important role throughout my IG life, notify me in your COMMENT and forgive me for not including you.

Even though Sentry no longer plays. I thank him for introducing me to Imperial Gaming

Goodbye, Imperial Gaming.

Spoiler

HUGE THANKYOU TO @Aphrodite FOR ORGANISING MY DEPARTURE FROM THE DS (LOVE U)

Edited by EpicEzale
  • Like 2
  • Sad 8

Good luck mate, still technically my first Commander even if it was for only like a week, and then you went on break.

o7

• Like 1

another one gone,

Bye Kamelion 

i'll always remember the good times

lov you always 3>

• Like 1

Cya man. Would be good to see you back on from time to time :) also correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t you Incinerator Trooper Commander?

Edited by Ramirez
  • Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post