Pendragon

Assassin Troopers.

Ok so I have been doing some research in my spare time and I came across these guys.

This is just an idea, maybe a mini reg like INF cause they can fight Jedi

ASSASSIN TROOPERS MODEL: Click me!

HIDDEN BLADE GOES WITH ↑: Click me 2!

Yes they are Imperial... no I do not know much about them, please give feedback and ideas.

Also I cant find a CO model... so I think its down to good old PAC

Edited by NovaPendragon
see last thing

Would be awesome to have a trooper regiment that focuses on melee combat, but i dont see much use for them on the server. Although dont get me wrong they sound cool.

Edited by Basil
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Basil said:

Would be awesome to have a trooper regiment that focuses on melee combat, but i dont see much use for them on the server. Although dont get me wrong they sound cool.

I agree with basil here I mean how many of times will you be close enough to get a melee kill

gotta agree with flaming but if they had a cloak then there could be more use of them getting behind enemy lines and taking them down

and they could have a dh-17 pistol just in case and because they are melee then can have extra health of 400 just in case

Edited by Crunchy

In my opinion, melee is almost completely useless unless you have a lightsaber. If you start getting shot, you get knocked back so you are no longer able to hit them. Another thing is that these are CLONE TROOPER models and a clone trooper regiment and Imperial Gaming ain't a CloneWarsRP server.

30 minutes ago, pinejack said:

In my opinion, melee is almost completely useless unless you have a lightsaber. If you start getting shot, you get knocked back so you are no longer able to hit them. Another thing is that these are CLONE TROOPER models and a clone trooper regiment and Imperial Gaming ain't a CloneWarsRP server.

This, and the model looks like a bad Assassins Creed / Star Wars fan fiction

Edited by Tonberry

The weapon could be cool, if used correctly, maybe given to Inquisitor Troopers rather than a whole new Regiment? As they have just been added to the server, outside of that, -1 to the new regiment and models, we already have a lot of Regiments and those are Clone Trooper models as well, not Imperial.

Cool suggestion though, I'm glad you're getting involved with the community and showing us what you want to see on the server, could always use more of that. :)

Although this would be a cool regiment, the troopers who will be preforming the melee kills in game would most like get knocked back by gunfire damage which can’t be stopped. Another thing is that in events the event characters are pretty careless when it comes RP’ing with cloaked people saying they’re there... Trust me it’s happened in many many events before, sadly.

1 hour ago, NovaPendragon said:

Huh they look kinda badass... wonder y they were removed...

Most commanders were trash thus caused a bad rep

On 10/24/2018 at 10:58 AM, NovaPendragon said:

Huh they look kinda badass... wonder y they were removed...

I have a list 

Minges 

Inactive 

Cause terror 

Literally 

59 minutes ago, Bevan said:

Hidden Melee regiment:

• Sith Marauders
  • Sith Inquisitors
  • Royal Guard
  • Shadow Guard
  • gregis beating the engineers with his fists