Jump to content

ImperialRP | Server Update


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Whitey Would it be possible to pre-pay for Range trooper CO?

I don't understand? Why did you send a picture of rancor?

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, NovaPendragon said:

But will i have to lose my NPL and change my name? if so :'(

No reason to change your name, and if you retain your rank (which I imagine you should because you didn't leave a reg, it got disbanded) then you won't lose your pilot license

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advisor
1 hour ago, NovaPendragon said:

But will i have to lose my NPL and change my name? if so :'(

The PK was a Joke Pendragon. But I suggest looking for a new regiment and if you talk with IHC I'm sure if your new Commanding Officer likes you will be able to keep your rank.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Whitey said:

The PK was a Joke Pendragon. But I suggest looking for a new regiment and if you talk with IHC I'm sure if your new Commanding Officer likes you will be able to keep your rank.

ok thank god, for a second there i thought it was real... cause whitey is the merciless

(no offence)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advisor
Just now, NovaPendragon said:

ok thank god, for a second there i thought it was real... cause whitey is the merciless

(no offence)

And don't you forget it! I am ruthless to friend and foe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advisor
10 minutes ago, NovaPendragon said:

I agree, after all they are "replacing NOVA"

Everyone can get a sneak peek except you two because you asked ?

 

they aren’t replacing... Nova is getting disbanded first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Whitey said:

?

 

28 minutes ago, Whitey said:

I am ruthless to friend and foe.

You make me sad you ruthless foe, you Woeful Whitey...

Edited by Snow
Woeful Whitey is Whiteys new name because he made me sad :(
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Whitey said:

Everyone can get a sneak peek except you two because you asked ?

 

they aren’t replacing... Nova is getting disbanded first.

Oof I’m a big fan Whitey if you don’t know me I am that sexy Khan Strax in game

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NovaPendragon said:

set back 2 ST or set 2 range?

Try out for any reg you want, I'd start scoping out potential regiments now so you can see what has spots and when tryouts might be. Or jump in STs for a while and try out for Range Troopers when they are added

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tonberry said:

Or jump in STs for a while and try out for Range Troopers when they are added

My only concern is will i be demoted a lot, cause if so then ill be pissed... again...

 

EDIT: wait no, i worked out something with a IHC... nvm

Edited by NovaPendragon
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Cody unfeatured this topic
  • Cody locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...