Gunjies

Gunjies Goodbye

well it looks like my time has come, first of all i would just like to thank the IG community as a whole, ever since i first join the server ive been shown nothing but kindness and positive people and i cant thank yous enough for really making me feel welcomed. after joining the the staff team they immediately made me feel welcomed and like i was apart of the team. if your wondering why i am leaving staff team/ a lot less inactive in game its because ever since getting out of school last year i haven't really done much with my life and ive come to the point where i need to start stepping up can putting my life together. in saying that i cant thank ig enough its been a pleasure playing and working with the people with in IG and i love you all <3 

ps. i am not completely leaving the server ill be around ever now and then but i will also be stepping down from Major gen.

@Wolf Thank you for everything you have done for me and accepting me into IG, best of luck to you in your future endeavours.

@Whitey same as wolf you have really helped me in my time and IG its been a pleasure being apart of the staff team and i wish the best for you 

@Chopz cant thank you enough, you were my first co on IG and the person that help and grow and understand thank you very much!

@Cody the same as chopz you really helped me grow to the person i became and thank you for that, i can say we had alot of good times 

@Hammer even tho i have known you for the least amount of time i can say that by the end you were one of the people that i got to know the most you help me through some time and we also had some good moments ps. makeing my pacs

@Rickle you are probs one of the longest people ive known and its been a pleasure that times we have had together thank you very much

@Basil one of the people i got pretty close to we had many good times from the beginning when you first joined cs best of luck to you ps. you are a reg hopper pss. you have big gey

@Martibo your a minge but you are a hell of a good developer keep up the good work and best of luck to you.

and for everyone one else i didn't say im sorry my friends i love you all, if you wanna message me my steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gunjies/ , ill be on the server every now and then (most likely a st) feel free to come up and have a chat! 

i wish you all the best in the future and IG has been by far the best server ive been on keep it up bois!   

Edited by Gunjies
  • Like 2
  • Sad 17

Im gonna miss you Gunjies, I've known you since you first joined CS, your a funny guy. Hope it all goes well in the future. :)

see ya soon.

-Rickle.

• Like 1

You will always be missed @Gunjies, It has been an absolute blast guarding you, and also becoming good mates with you in our short time together! And the PAC's will always be on the house for your return.

• Like 1

WHAT THE FUCK HECK YOU DOG.
LISTEN HERE YOU GUNGAN LOOKIN DOG, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, OK.
YOU WERE MEANT TO DESTROY THE INACTIVE IHC! NOT JOIN THEM!
I LOVED YOU, LIKE A BROTHER GUNJIES.

This hurts, this hurts a lot.

Good luck in life my friend, you will be missed.

cool mention for me or Jye you dog.

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 2

Gunnies... wow. 

You are the person who taught me what SWRP Is and cried with me when x died. I have so much respect for you, and I’m so upset to see you go. 

Goodbye my friend x

• Like 1

Mate you will be sorely missed, you were my friend from day one on the server especially during the OG Chimaera squad days. None the less its going to be hard to see ya leave, but its understandable. So best of luck in future my friend make sure to hit me up every now and then to catch up.

PS: We should play some fortnight sometime so i can carry your ass again, oh and No u.

giphy.gif.d334774a3378428dd9ac623bff455792.gif

Some old screenshots \/

Spoiler

20180604222653_1.thumb.jpg.63e77459297416d89f48cca93f47c3da.jpg

20180623233431_1.thumb.jpg.c28b54df4f415fd81130753695011b0c.jpg

20180717000722_1.thumb.jpg.497252c63a152a7168a11bd3605408a6.jpg

20180828183955_1.thumb.jpg.e7aa9e470ec1bc5827ce62494b0254b2.jpg\

20180828184020_1.thumb.jpg.9878f20b920f69750563dc73081a18ca.jpg

CS.JPG.717b372dd2d574975f809d14007ba27b.JPG

• Sad 1

Gonna miss you man, you were an amazing staff member and major general. Goodluck with your future endeavours. ;__;

OMG NOOO  Gunjies ur the best CO  i ever knew gonna miss you for does time time in 996 and CS and good luck in the future my bb 

Gunjies, despite my time in 996th being brief, it was long enough to appreciate the energy you brought to any situation. You were well liked and respected by your colleagues and I wish you well for the future :)

Still look forward to seeing you around though

Ahh no!

You were a great a Major General always helping me out with what ever problem I had with Jump Troopers

You were also the first Commander that didn’t disdainfully address me as ‘Private’ 

Goodluck in the Future ;D

o7