Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Rook

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44722715

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rook20/home

In Game Details

In Game Name: Rook

In Game Rank: Crusader

In Game Regiment: Sith Marauders

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence): 1w 5d 3h:  image.png.ef63a48cc8325dd4fff47aa2b483940f.png

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Sure have! I'm new to it, however as you will hopefully see from my examples, I have a want to learn more and an ability to pick it up quickly.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): The only solid argument I can give for this, is that I haven't received any warns or bans during my time on the server, and I believe that I have made a good name for myself as both a respectful AND respectable community member.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): Over the last 43 days (my time in Sith Marauders) I have developed a love for everything the regiment stands for. Most importantly, is that it has given me the opportunity to work on the minutia of my character, and although I have an extensive backstory in my head, I am missing the visual that I want myself and others to see. My discovery of PAC and what it has to offer opened my eyes to how intricate my character could become, and the opportunities for immersion that I could bring for myself, and all those who interact with me. The visuals are somewhat basic, however they are clean, believable for my rank, intricate for my character, and as my rank in Sith Marauders and my skill level with PAC both increase, Rook's appearance will surely evolve.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): To differ from why I am trustworthy, I believe I deserve PAC due to my want and drive to improve the immersion and roleplay experience for myself and others on the server. I wish to show people a unique Sith consistent with backstory, and allow myself the opportunities to create immersive animations and visuals (shown below).

PAC3 Examples: Imgur link below. Quality improves slightly if you click on the screenshots. Please read the descriptions!

Rook's PAC Application: https://imgur.com/a/BnY1NY1
Edit - Second album containing additional work post-application (constantly updating): https://imgur.com/a/l7pJU5l

Edited by Rook
Additional content in the second album!

+1

you are very active on the server.

Very nice person who won't abuse PAC3.

You have unique pack ideas which look super cool!

Good luck!

• Like 1

+1 Great guy, cool and unique pacs that would definitely add to immersion and sith RP. I think Rook is definitely deserving of PAC3

• Like 1

I will be Supporting this Application for the following reasons;

• Rook has maintained a great standard of maturity.
  • He has made good alternative use of the PAC's I have sent him, and has shown that he is able to utilize PAC to a fair degree.
  • The Application is detailed and structured well.

I know that as a Marauder, PAC is something that is almost necessary to be taken seriously, so I am sure that Rook would be greatly benefited by the addition of PAC to his arsenal.

Goodluck, Rook!

Who are you? What's a marauder?

+1 Is a great guy, mature as and the pacs look good as. Is very friendly and active and I don't believe he will abuse it.

Edited by S4Spooky
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jesis said:

+1 Great guy, cool and unique pacs that would definitely add to immersion and sith RP. I think Rook is definitely deserving of PAC3

+1 Goodluck mate.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jesis said:

• Like 1

Neutral

• I like you, you're mature, and the application has been done well, everything filled out correctly and you've shown that you can be trusted with Pac3.
  • However, the only PAC in here that I know is unique to you, is the hooded one, and that is because, the physgun animation is one from Pastebin, the meditation one is one from Pastebin, fairness, you've edited it a bit, but only by deleting aspects of it. The kneeling is a "Is crouching" event and then one of the poses. In all fairness, you may have made them, but they look very similar to the one's I had seen from Pastebin.
  • The rest of your Pac's look very good, especially the interrogation one, however, these look too close to the one's you are able to get off Pastebin, until you can prove me wrong this will stay on a neutral.

EDIT: +1 You have shown you can use PAC and have proven that you did not take everything from a Pastebin.

Opinion is subject to change.
Good luck with your application.

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Neutral

• I like you, you're mature, and the application has been done well, everything filled out correctly and you've shown that you can be trusted with Pac3.
  • However, the only PAC in here that I know is unique to you, is the hooded one, and that is because, the physgun animation is one from Pastebin, the meditation one is one from Pastebin, fairness, you've edited it a bit, but only by deleting aspects of it. The kneeling is a "Is crouching" event and then one of the poses. In all fairness, you may have made them, but they look very similar to the one's I had seen from Pastebin.
  • The rest of your Pac's look very good, especially the interrogation one, however, these look too close to the one's you are able to get off Pastebin, until you can prove me wrong this will stay on a neutral.

Opinion is subject to change.
Good luck with your application.

• Like 1

@Bailey@Brass

Understandable, and thank you for your honest feedback. Nothing was taken from pastebin, however most of it is based out of the inbuilt animations list as you said. I don't necessarily see this as a bad thing, as the poses I would use as Sith (such as the kneeling) already have something similar made by gmod developers, which just requires some tweaking. It allows for a much cleaner and better looking animation.

That being said, I absolutely understand you wanting to see more original-looking content (such as the lightsaber building animation), so I'll strive to update my application soon. I hope I can change your mind!

Edited by Rook
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jesis said:

• Like 1

+1 - some of the creations are basic but for someone who just recently learnt how to use pac3, i believe with enough time your skills will improve

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 2:02 PM, Jesis said:

+1

I think Rook deserves Tier 1 Pac

• Like 1

tenor.gif

What has been updated?

- Playtime

- Second folder containing additional work! It's being constantly updated so please let me know your thoughts. ( @Bailey and @Brass especially!)

Edited by Rook

On 10/22/2018 at 5:02 PM, Jesis said:

Changing to +1

• Like 1

Neutral
-Could be more active

-Pacs examples are pretty cool and unique, you and your character have potential to improve over time.
-Answers are unique and simple/short
-Nice guy and friendly

I will change to a +1 when you are a bit more active
You have become a lot more active since my last comment therefore i will be changing to a 1+ 
-Goodluck

Edited by Snoozy
Seen massive improvements

1 hour ago, Snoozy said:

Neutral
-Could be more active

-Pacs examples are pretty cool and you and your character have potential to improve over time
-Answers are unique and simple/short
-Nice guy and friendly

I will change to a +1 when you are a bit more active

Thanks man! My weekend night shift work finished yesterday! As all the Sith know, it was the only reason I wasn't on during peak hours, so you'll absolutely see a change.

Oh also, I'm currently working on a showcase for other regiment models. That said, should I be focusing or showcasing my overall skills with PAC, or the character I intend to wear? I assumed people wanted to see what I would use it for, but I'm starting to think just demonstrating skill is more important.

Edited by Rook

On 10/22/2018 at 5:16 PM, Sterling said:

I will be Supporting this Application for the following reasons;

• Rook has maintained a great standard of maturity.
  • He has made good alternative use of the PAC's I have sent him, and has shown that he is able to utilize PAC to a fair degree.
  • The Application is detailed and structured well.

I know that as a Marauder, PAC is something that is almost necessary to be taken seriously, so I am sure that Rook would be greatly benefited by the addition of PAC to his arsenal.

Goodluck, Rook!