Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220615329

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198401496386/

In Game Details

In Game Name: [224-02/SL1] Tackxo

In Game Rank: Captain

In Game Regiment: 224th Imperial Armoured Division

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence): 

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I have roughly 5-6 months worth of experience with the tool over various servers, include Imperial Gaming. I have sufficient knowledge of both the basic tools and the more advanced tools such as proxies, timers, and custom animations.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I am quite a trustworthy guy, being offered the position of Royal Storm Trooper commander even after leaving for other reasons (if you know about it, don't talk about it, I'm not associated in anyway with it anymore) by someone I had barely talked to before hand, showing I gained the trust of higher-ups, and most recently I have been given 2IC of 224th. I have also been a valuable member to this community before, holding the rank of Event Master (one of the longest serving Event Masters underneath Head EM Edwards) with a high number of events under my belt. I have also been a helping hand towards the community members surrounding PAC, giving advice and tips to get straight into making them.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC due to the dedication I show to the server and friendliness I tend to radiate (not my own words :P). I attempt to assist anyone with anything, and I make sure to check in on people if they're feeling down or what not. This server has been my second home for quite a while and I am staying for good this time. My history as an EM has shown all these traits in the past. 

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph)? With PAC, the metaphorical sky is the limit. You can do anything you want with it, and that makes it incredibly helpful for roleplay. With 224th, it is quite important to relay orders and communicate to my regiment. This can normally be done with audio-cues and /comms and all that jazz, but is so much more immersive and enjoyable with PAC access such as using a hologram or radio. Anything is possible in PAC, but that is only a small example.

PAC3 Examples:

Spoiler

BA8F06BA83E525A71F5BD63986760085353615F6

This PAC shows my rendition of the TX-225 before the addon (including the tank trooper) was even released. I aptly named this one "The ARC" in reference to the ARC troopers guarding it.

C5A88393AB997D504B2A7A49AF1D037729208723

This was my Wing Commander pac on another server, I had many cybernetic implants to further help my skills in piloting.

96DFF35B99CF1DDBA9B6FD96D9877098901DBD06

This was my Wing Commander pac on another server, I had many cybernetic implants to further help my skills in piloting.

8A5F2B0F21797D34DF60A8FAC379E292CEF9AB69

Just some old RST pac.

D9D004224C09C2993F00B14B7E9DEB3842E8824A

This was an edited Pulse Cannon with an extended barrel, gas ammunition container, bipod, and cooling cells to transform it into a high powered explosive cannon.

B0918676362B0C4DCEC8127FF020A4CC9DD78451

An old cultist/prophet character I made ages ago which shows the dark side corrupting him.

50DC76D8E78690AA3507291E2E30752A36C75798

This was an edit of the TX-225 PAC I made which shows it become a Artillery Cannon with a laser pointer on the cannon out the front.

Most of these PAC's are from when I first started using the addon, I'm sure you can tell which ones those are.

Edited by [IG] Tackxo
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Havoc said:

+1 

-Extremely Mature

-Has shown ample leadership skills through being XO for 224th

-Detailed application 

-Great PAC examples 

Good luck. 

+1 

4 minutes ago, Zote said:

+1 

9 minutes ago, bosterflaming said:

+1

35 minutes ago, Sterling said:

39 minutes ago, Brass said:

+1

39 minutes ago, Morgan said:

48 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1

54 minutes ago, Gregis said:

+1

goodluck

1 hour ago, Havoc said:

+1 

-Extremely Mature

-Detailed application 

-Great PAC examples 

Good luck. 

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

+1

Thank you all so very much!

12 minutes ago, Bevan said:

scheff quote

22 minutes ago, charles said:

scheff quote

28 minutes ago, Bailey said:

scheff quote

31 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

+1

Get this man PAC.

1 hour ago, Mauler said:

yikes the photos suck ass on IOS

+1

Cheers y'all

• Like 1
  • Advisor
11 hours ago, Havoc said:

+1 

-Extremely Mature

-Detailed application 

-Great PAC examples 

Good luck. 

4 hours ago, zaspan said:

+1 - active and you have good creations, i was hoping you would've put up those RST creations but still good 

When I get home I’ll find them and add them, cheers for the +1 chief

4 hours ago, Cecil said:

+1

3 hours ago, Rook said:

2 hours ago, Ash said:

Good luck TACK !!!!!!! +1

Cheers all

• Ridge locked this topic