Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adam

Adam's Farewell (well maybe)

This sucks for me as i have thoroughly enjoyed my time playing on imperial gaming although the time has come. My personal and professional life is way to hectic for me to have any free time anymore, i would like to say a quick thank you to all the bois and grills within the community in my short time on the server you are all amazing! a huge thank you for the people within management who gave me a chance as a staff member and my  apologies for leaving so quickly. with that all said i wish to appoint @joel to the acting commander of the 212th Attack Battalion in my absence!

• Like 2
  • Sad 15
  • Upvote 1

D: will be sad yo see your activity down. Still going to enjoy hanging out with you when you are on though. I will miss being abused by you. Cant wait to see you again on the server.

Aka stop racing boi

• Like 1

Goodbye Adam we will all miss you

Edited by Zote
mistakes
  • Like 1

You're the Commander of the first regiment i ever joined 212th.

Edited by Snoozy

BYE

I VERY MUCH ENJOYED MY TIME HANGING OUT AND MEMEING WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE MISSED!!

-SMOKE

Cya Adam, I remember when you would always ask me when I was Boba "How's your Dad?" Anyhow good luck and hope to see you around!

Sad to see you go, was always good fun when you were around. Best of luck for the future!

o7