Boris's TMOD Application

On 10/20/2018 at 3:11 PM, Rickle said:

+1

There are two sides to Boris, his RP character which everyone knows [How you see Boris on the server is how he RPs], but his true OOC personality is great, his active, friendly, his application has a lot of detail and personally I believe Boris would make a great trial Moderator. A lot of people dislike someone cause what they are like in Roleplay but they don't see his true out of character side.

+1
Boris is, While a Little Bit of a Meme, Great to talk to and I believe he would do well as a Moderator
He has Proved to us that he Is now dedicated to IG
Have Talked to him Occasionally and All Interactions Have Been Positive

Overall, Would do well with the Trial Moderator Position, and the Staff Team would definitely benefit from having him on the team.

Goodluck
Cheers, Planz

Edited by Planz
  • Advisor

This one is an interesting one.

During Boris' time in the Sith Marauders I found him to be very, VERY RP intensive. However the line between what is character and what is OOC needs to be addressed. Yes, Boris's character is quite rude, arrogant, and at some times annoying. I also know that out of character, he is mature, responsible and quite a nice bloke.

However, using "character" as an excuse to be mingey, rude, disrespectful or otherwise is something else, and I believe you do this often. 

I actually think you would make quite a fantastic TMod, however I also believe you need to establish and prove the respectful and mature side of you that I know you to have.

Due to this, I'm leaving a pending NEUTRAL.

17 minutes ago, Rook said:

This one is an interesting one.

During Boris' time in the Sith Marauders I found him to be very, VERY RP intensive. However the line between what is character and what is OOC needs to be addressed. Yes, Boris's character is quite rude, arrogant, and at some times annoying. I also know that out of character, he is mature, responsible and quite a nice bloke.

However, using "character" as an excuse to be mingey, rude, disrespectful or otherwise is something else, and I believe you do this often. 

I actually think you would make quite a fantastic TMod, however I also believe you need to establish and prove the respectful and mature side of you that I know you to have.

Due to this, I'm leaving a pending NEUTRAL.

Leaning towards a +1.

You have been very mingy in the past and never seem to be able to change from that. I dont see you being a good moderator at this time. You do not hold the qualities of what a good staff member of this community should have and represent.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:47 AM, Sterling said:

I will be Going for Neutral Support on this Application for the following reasons;

• Your maturity is questionable and from what I have been told you have a tenancy to be quite offensive and immature at times.
  • Your Application is well-structured and detailed.
  • Despite brief periods of immaturity, I can somewhat see you fulfilling this role, however I need to see an improvement, especially for others who have had a negative exeperience with you.

I think that you have potential for this role, and can do great things for the community. I simply need re-assurance that you will not use this position with a bias that you may still have held onto from past experience. 

I have to agree with this ^ as your maturity is quite questionable at times and I have recently seen a bit of a bad/mingey side of you. Other than that your application is great and you're a great person to be around with and are an all round good bloke to hang around with. NEUTRAL for now. I believe everyone has time for improvement so I will see how you go over the next few weeks and judge my final answer then.

Good Luck @Boris!

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Advisor

At this current stage I will have to deny this application. You have received positive feedback from the community but issues have been raised by staff.

Things we would like to see improved before the next possible application:
- You need to work on your maturity and your perception from staff.
- You need to work on your attitude and patients when dealing with all situations

Take all the positive feedback on this App and channel it to improve yourself and apply again when you think you are truly ready.

Denied - You may apply again in 4 weeks

• Whitey locked this topic