Martibo

An Imperial Gaming Halloween | 2018

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Oh.. wait not yet.

It's getting to that time of year, we don't usually celebrate anything like this but this year I thought it would be a bit of fun to change from the norm and have a bit of fun on the server. Over the next 2 Weeks, the server will be festive this means there will be some Halloween inspired events and Halloween Inspired server elements.

There will also be a special event occurring in-game where you can potentially earn yourself a festive item on the pointshop forever. It starts now and will continue for the next 2 weeks details of the event may be included in other posts made by me or hints given by me in game (Don't ask for hints I might give you one if you're near a clue however) for the next 2 weeks. If you find any clues relating to the puzzle in-game you can talk about it with your friends but don't spoil the fun by spreading them over OOC. Also you need to come to me in order to actually get the prize so you need to complete the clues in order and do the tasks they tell you to do otherwise you won't be rewarded.

Be careful not to get, SPOOKED this holiday season.

░U░░░░░░░░L░▄▐
░N░░░░▄▄▄░O▄██▄
░D░░░▐▀█▀▌C░░░▀█▄
░E░░░▐█▄█▌K░░░░░▀█▄
░R░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░A░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░N░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄D▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░K░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░E░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░Y░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄
░Y░O░░▐▀░U░░░░▐▌
░░░░░W█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌I░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░LL░░░░░░▐

Current Tracking (Come find me in-game to complete your current Clue)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xWONrDqx6QgagncDWwdcARdnPRVJAO2JdUZE1BiCVg/edit?usp=sharing

RULES:

image.thumb.png.8e28222f770bc58ae2ca89a685ab68ad.png

FIND ME!

Stay away, *Cough* I think I have the Halloween fever.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Martibo said:

potentially earn yourself a festive item on the pointshop forever.

Heck

Ily Martibo

You make me more Spookier than ever