SteamID64: 76561198217750232 
CustomURL: 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/diggza 
Profile: 
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217750232 
Profile state: public 
Profile created: March 16 2015 
Name:  diggsie [eMic]

In Game Rank: Due to the abnormal length and parameters of the ban, this section remains unanswered. N/A

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers I believe, but for the report, this section remains N/A.

In Game Name: There can be two different variations that I know I would've used, but I'm not sure if I used it or not. Francis or Francheska. N/A

1461442129_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.6eeba37a6aa1e3e34b2524e380ade964.png

The length of the ban: The ban that was issued to me is permanent.

The staff member that issued the ban: The ban does not provide that information, this question remains N/A.

The date the ban was issued01/01/2016, at precisely 10 pm.

The reason for the issuing of the ban: metadata

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Look. I'm going to be completely honest, I have no idea why I was banned. I believe metadata is in relation to metagaming? I understand what metagaming is, perhaps the moderator who banned me is using that word in a different tense all together? Perhaps I can't remember what happened on the very first day of 2016. I believe that this ban was an error, serverside. I was camping when I was banned.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned/given a second chance: I love to roleplay, and imperial gaming has a beautiful staff team and a non-cancerous community who believe in roleplay. I would love nothing more than to be unbanned from the server mainly because I believe that this ban was a mistake until this appeal is proven otherwise, I see no reason for this appeal not to be accepted, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

• Like 1

+1

• He was banned in 2016, with pretty much no reason except "Lack of metadata". Unless this is a massive problem, I believe in removing the ban.
Edited by Bailey
21 minutes ago, diggsie said:

01/01/2016, at precisely 10 pm.

There has been some problem with your ban ,the system wiped it.  Soo Neutral.

P.S

Server was not up then.

Edited by Goliath
  • Like 1
  • Chopz locked this topic