Steam Details

Steam Name: ✪ Snow

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107128809

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rightfulsnow/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Snow

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 1 Week | 6 Days | 21 Hours | 2 Minutes | 29 Seconds 

536025583_GarrysMod19_10_20188_21_53PM(2).png.6bb8968491eccb628eeee5318e42b0b2.png

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): No, I have never had any warns in my time on Imperial Gaming.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No, I have never received any bans in my time on Imperial Gaming.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):
Trial Event Master - Imperial Gaming (Retired)
Senior Moderator - Seasonal Gaming (Retired)

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The purpose of a moderator on Imperial Gaming is to complete a variety of different tasks but the most notable is to help out. Whether this is through simple actions such as Giving out tools or larger such as Sorting out Bullying, Moderators are here to help as much as possible and make the game more enjoyable for the community even if it means making it less enjoyable for themselves.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying to be a Trial Moderator on Imperial Gaming as I believe I have the skills, time and commitment to help the player base. During my time as a Trial Event Master, I've seen a lot of tickets resting with no one staff taking them (Of course I mean no disrespect towards the staff team). If I become a trial moderator I would try my hardest to make sure everyone is taken care of and having a great time on this great community. Whether this is as simple as spawning a ship or answering a question to dealing with Poaching or Minges, I'm happy to help in anyway shape or form. In short, I am applying to be a Trial Moderator to help the members of the community and make sure no ticket is left unclaimed.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I can bring a strong work ethic and sense of justice, I'm no stranger to working with a team and have always had a love for star wars. I can also bring a creative fresh mind and assist in most situations with my experience from previous staff roles. I'm an extremely active member of the community and since I started in March/April (I forgot ;-;). Im also extremely approachable and love to have chits and or chats with anyone I see around the ship / [REDACTED]. To sum up, I'm a fun, creative, hard-working guy.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

First of all, I would grab the suspects steam ID then check logs to confirm that he did RDM and how many people he did RDM (I would also take screenshots for later use I.e ban appeal). Then I would go to the Victims and try to find out the motive of the Culprit and assure them that him/her will be dealt with. After I have found out exactly what has happened I would then warn the person (!warn NAME RDM x Number | DC to avoid Admin Sit).

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I’ve had a lot of experience with bullying and I know that it is NOT tolerated under any circumstances in this community or anywhere else. If I were to find out that someone was bullying another member I would first talk to the victim and ask what happened, hopefully, I would get evidence. Once sufficient evidence is obtained I would comfort the victim and make sure they feel better. Once I’ve interviewed the victim I would try and find bystanders (if there are any) and interview them. Then I would make sure that all the evidence is legitimate and that this is a case of bullying (or if no evidence is provided I may have to ask management for logs so that I can confirm that bullying did take place). Once I’ve talked to the victim and bystanders I would return them and bring the suspected bully, I would ask the bully for his/her side of the situation and see if their stories match up. If the bully lied I would present the evidence and ask why they lied to a staff member. Then once that's been explained I would either Warn (!warn Name Bullying | Lying to Staff) or get a Mod+ to ban the bully for 3 days (Depending on the severity). If the bully was compliant then I would tell him/her “if any more bullying is to occur you will receive a 3-day ban along with another warn”. I would bring the victim and make them apologies then give the bully a warning for bullying (!Warn NAME Bullying). Following this for the next few days, I would make sure that the two get along and no more bullying occurs (If more were to then I would get a Mod+ to give the bully a 3-day ban and I would give the bully another warn).

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

First, I would cloak and start up a video recording software. Then I would record the staff member abusing their powers. Once I’ve got sufficient evidence, I would then go to the high ranking staff member and find the motive and whether he/she will admit if he/she has, in fact, abused their powers or not. Then I would tell them to stop immediately and tell them that I am going to talk to management. Once I’ve done that I will send the evidence to whitey or Wolf and have them deal with it internally.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

To start off I would get the Suspects Steam ID and evidence that he/she did say that they would DDOS the server (Logs, Video or screenshots). Once I have confirmed that the person has threatened to DDOS the server I would first bring them into a Sit and ask why they threatened to DDOS the server, then I would make sure that they understand the severity of the threat. Once all the facts have been laid out I would get an Admin+ to Perma Ban them. Finally, I would notify the management team and assure them that the situation has been dealt with.

A Message From Snow:
G’day
Thank you so much for reading my application, I really put my hear and soul into it and i hope you enjoyed reading it. Hope you all have a wonderful day and i hope i see you around and maybe we can have a chat ;)

Kindest Regards, Snow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:

1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.

4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.

5. False information can lead to your application being denied.

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.

9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).

10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.

13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Snow
  • Thinking 1

You only just recently left the Community to staff on another Server and now you came back after it failed.

Also, When you were a Trial Event Master, You were very inactive and almost never saw you on.

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You only just recently left the Community to staff on another Server and now you came back after it failed.

Also, When you were a Trial Event Master, You were very inactive and almost never saw you on.

What Emerald said, also you state that you are committed to the community but again see above. 

Also you literally just returned, why not wait a while? 

Edited by Aphrodite
  • Upvote 1

I will Not be Supporting the following Application for the following reasons;

• You have only recently returned to the Community.
  • I have had very little interaction with you, and am thus inclined to view your standards based on other's inputs.
  • The Application is detailed and well-structured.
  • The manner in which you left your role and performed in it, once again based off of other's input, has not been positive.

I am sure that before applying for such an onerous position, you must re-work on your reputation as you have only just come back.

Goodluck in your future applications however.

Edited by Sterling
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Emerald said:

-1 i agree with what emerald has said 

• Upvote 1
  • Whitey locked this topic