Ana

Ana's Trial Event Master Application

Steam Name: FictitiousShadow

Steam ID: 76561198120789604

In Game Name and Rank: MSGT [224-03] Ana

Time Played (Server Time):  Untitled.png.e74de0f01a122c9cc7015696be7d1977.png

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): Zero

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): Zero

Why are you applying to be an event master: I have been an avid writer since I was little, I love creating ideas and making crazy twists and turns that keep the people interested. I lost interest in writing fiction a while back but the potential in hosting events is enough to inspire ideas in my mind that I can’t keep to myself anymore.

What can you bring to the event master team: I love to plan multiple endings for stories, letting the feedback I receive shape the world I am building. I also am a dedicated member of the Imperial gaming community and haven’t missed a day since I joined over a month ago. I can come up with ideas on the fly as well as having a list of events that I will have mapped out ready for when needed. I wrote fiction online for years and became used to regularly keeping up with my ideas and reacting to feedback and taking it into account in what I do.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: As mentioned I love creating twists and turns, creating unpredictable endings to stories. For instance, I would consider how well the regiments are doing when on a mission to capture a character and would change the characters outcome as needed. I would also create some enemy comms messages in preparation of the event so that while the event is happening I could post these into the team chat for event characters to either copy and paste or create a similar variation.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: I have researched the commands online but would need some training as to how to use them properly.

Anything else you would like to add: I would like to thank you for considering my application, I would love feedback on how I could further add to my skills. I look forward to hearing people’s feedback.

Event Idea 1:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rFmuzL5d47f04jwcDBxcFi-aBu6icIJiWS56JnhpzXU/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hcLgF5jb-EKjHFTQJcLuTsjdRTqLaKR3mzvel8_4SZ8/edit?usp=sharing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreement:

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Ana

+1

Active, Friendly, Application has a lot of detail, Ana would make a great Trial EM.

Goodluck

-Rickle

NEUTRAL

You are a really nice person and I think you would do great as an Event Master. I do not have any worries about your maturity, activity, persistence, calmness, resilience, etc. The reason I am giving a Neutral is that this Application isn't too detailed and the first event is a little basic. If these two things are improved, I will be looking forward and be more than happy to change this response to a +1!

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez

Edited by Ramirez

+1

Through my experiences with you in game you seem very mature, friendly and active although your event ideas are pretty basic i think you'll make a good EM.

Good luck Ana.

Edited by Zote
mistakes

23 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1

Active, Friendly, Application has a lot of detail, Ana would make a great Trial EM.

Goodluck

-Rickle

^^ A pleasure to deal with and always working to improve.

I will be this Supporting this Application for the following reasons;

• Ana is incredibly mature and I am certain that she will handle the pressures of being an Event Master well.
  • Ana is active, and I am sure this will directly contribute the Event Master Team.
  • The Aforementioned maturity will see that Ana will not abuse this position.

As a former Event Master myself, I have seen that the position has its 'ups' and 'downs'. Nonetheless, I personally believe that Ana is qualified to fulfill this position.

Wishing you the best of luck!

30 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

NEUTRAL

You are a really nice person and I think you would do great as an Event Master. I do not have any worries about your maturity, activity, persistence, calmness, resilience, etc. The reason I am giving a Neutral is that this Application isn't too detailed and the first event is a little basic. If these two things are improved, I will be looking forward and be more than happy to change this response to a +1!

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: Event Storyline - The Hapes Anomaly

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rjQkXtOvM70ZujGF_SyQ7JdeBBpLPiZeBhfkn6CAFTA/edit?usp=sharing

Quoted from Supersoup's App,

This is what i think is amazing planning everything is amazing detailed, it is however a bit overkill but he wanted the position and he shown he can think creativly maybe look at it get some ideas

Edited by ANiX

NEUTRAL

- Event's have been planned out well in the document.

- Rest of the application needs more detail.

- Events ideas aren't the most creative.

Wiling to change this to a +1 in the future.

33 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

NEUTRAL

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez

2 minutes ago, Rivers said:

NEUTRAL

- Event's have been planned out well in the document.

- Rest of the application needs more detail.

- Events ideas aren't the most creative.

Wiling to change this to a +1 in the future.

35 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

NEUTRAL

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez

These 2 sum it up

13 minutes ago, Sterling said:

• Ana is incredibly mature and I am certain that she will handle the pressures of being an Event Master well.
  • Ana is active, and I am sure this will directly contribute the Event Master Team.

As a former Event Master myself, I have seen that the position has its 'ups' and 'downs'. Nonetheless, I personally believe that Ana is qualified to fulfill this position.

Fix up your detail, still a +1

4 hours ago, Sterling said:

+1   You are always polite and kind and I think you would be amazing as a EM, best of luck! 

4 hours ago, Sterling said:

+1, Best of luck

Carswell

7 hours ago, Sterling said:

Due to some irl unexpected issues, I would like to withdraw my trial event master application at this time. Not even a day after posting this my situation has changed to the point I would not think it fair for the EM team to add me into their fold as I wouldn't be able to work to the best of my ability and bring to life what I have portrayed in my application. I definitely am interested and will apply again in the future when I am confident I can dedicate my time to it properly. For now, I would like to ask @Whitey or @Coach Frank to please remove my post. I apologize for wasting peoples time but look forward to a more improved application when my irl issues have resolved themselves.

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 2