Eros

Staff Report-Zaspan

Alright this is a Report about Zaspan/Vader I was stripped of my Captain rank down to a CPL and spent 20min in jail after throwing sand at him which i admit was a mingie thing to do and I deserve to be punished the thing that's getting to me tho is about 5-10min after I was put in jail is that Staff on the server were minging in bombers, ties & other ships and also vexer in comms was minging (https://imgur.com/a/VzI2vWD) and other people have done worse then what I have done and only ether been warned about it or only demoted one rank also I haven't been warned in some time but in this situation I would understand a warn. Although I wouldn't call it powerplaying i find it extremely unfair that Zaspan/Vader seems to have double standards in this kind of scenario. I do understand I was demoted but that was situation was resolved.

Id like just to add the fact the everyone has a little mingie thing here and there admins rdm each other everyday, tp people down the pit or throw stuff at each other same goes with user jumping/pushing people down the pit or just talking smak with each other  i just think its unfair that when a user sees a staff member being a bit mingie they will do something with them like something in /me or pulls a joke but because his a user and not staff they ether get demoted end up in jail for more then 10min or get a warn.

If nothing is done then my time on the server will come to an end because i enjoy this server and I've made good friends but its people like this that ruin it. 

Edited by Eros

Hi Staz, I don't agree with the fact that you should of been demoted from Captain to Corporal [9 Ranks] for throwing sand at Vader, I feel a one rank demotion and Brig time would of been fine, but you were stripped of you Commanding Position for something not as bad or treasonous that other users have done. I have seen myself, many users do worse things and get put in Brig or KOS'ed for, like your examples you stated above. Staz I have seen you playing on the server for a while now, you are a great commander, member of the community and I truly believe you didn't deserve this. Anyways, I thought mass demotions like that go through IHC and Management [not sure if it did or didn't].

-Rickle

Edited by Rickle
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Hi Staz, I don't agree with the fact that you should of been demoted from Captain to Corporal [9 Ranks] for throwing sand at Vader, I feel a one rank demotion and Brig time would of been fine, but you were stripped of you Commanding Position for something not as bad or treasonous that other users have done. I have seen myself, many users do worse things and get put in Brig or KOS'ed for, like your examples you stated above. Staz I have seen you playing on the server for a while now, you are a great commander, member of the community and I truly believe you didn't deserve this. Anyways, I thought mass demotions like that go through IHC and Management [not sure if it did or didn't].

-Rickle

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

-Rickle

I agree with Rickle here, it was pretty quiet on the server, everyone was just hanging out and Staz thought it would be funny to do this as a joke. I don't believe it deserves a 9 rank demotion, especially when Vexer was saying "Vader needs his nappy changed" and other things in comms and was ignored or kos'd by vader until kosmos stepped in, it seems to show biasness towards who he likes and dislikes OOC. So +1

Spoiler

2015746990_nappy2.thumb.jpg.fcc42957565d97357cb6bab5372089c5.jpg

but that's just my opinion on the situation 

Edited by S4Spooky
  • Upvote 1

Hello

I would like to apologise for my actions against you, that being the mass-demotion of 9 ranks which I will admit.. may of been a bit excessive and not necessarily called for. You were then jailed for 15 or 20 minutes which I now believe, should've been the more appropriate course of punishment to call for on my end. (or even just a KOS). However, I was not in a position to warn you for *throws sand* [https://imgur.com/a/iHQYFRY] in saying that, nor was I was a position to demote you 9 ranks. 
I am more than happy to reinstate you back to the rank of Captain. I take the RP of Darth Vader very seriously in all aspects to fully become the character, so if someone were to do what you did or along the lines of something similar, the first reaction I had was to instantly make an example to others of the extreme consequences of 'joking' with Darth Vader. In no means as stated above do I react and make decisions based on 'who he likes and dislikes OOC' That is not a valid statement and honestly quite off-putting to see someone have that opinion against me. 

59 minutes ago, S4Spooky said:

I agree with Rickle here, it was pretty quiet on the server, everyone was just hanging out and Staz thought it would be funny to do this as a joke.

Reveal hidden contents

2015746990_nappy2.thumb.jpg.fcc42957565d97357cb6bab5372089c5.jpg

At the time of this occurrence, the server was still populated (40+). What ever happened after you were released with the ships getting spawned etc. is another issue in itself during these hours. I, however, was not involved in this and do not get involved in account to the amount of people that were on the server which was well over 20+. At the time of our dispute, i resided to the Temple to work on text screen boxes for the Sith.

Regards

zaspan

• Upvote 13

5 hours ago, Rickle said:

-Rickle

• Facepalm 1
  • Thinking 2

Hi Eros,

Thank you for the report, just letting you know that Management has received this and will now be looking into the matter.

If you have any evidence or know of anyone who does (i.e. Shadowplay footage) If you could please forward it to us.