Ana's Rank

Ana

As some of you may be aware, recently I got demoted for being mass promoted. I was entirely unaware of this taking place, but am content with taking the demotion as it is only fair. But. When I joined 224th I went down two ranks from WOII too Master Sergeant, after my demotion I am now a Sergeant. Why wasn't I just put back to the rank I was when I joined 224th? I have trained several recruits and worked hard to make it to the rank of Master Sergeant so its a bit upsetting to be thrown back so much. Thank you for taking the time to consider my situation, I just want to understand why I have been demoted so drastically.

Ana

• Thinking 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Hey Ana,

I don't know much about this situation, but, I think the person that was mass promoting you should be the one getting in trouble and not you. In my eyes you should definitely be allowed to be set back to Master Sergeant. 

Best of luck

7 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Hey Ana,

I don't know much about this situation, but, I think the person that was mass promoting you should be the one getting in trouble and not you. In my eyes you should definitely be allowed to be set back to Master Sergeant. 

Best of luck

10 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Hey Ana,

Best of luck

^^^^

Honestly, I'd say Officer Cadet is fair enough in my eyes, she works hard for her Regiment and has been in the Regiment an adequate amount of time to earn that singular promotion, but nonetheless, this is a Management decision, not a decision for us to make, it is a good idea to see the community's opinion on the subject at hand, but ultimately, if Management want to keep you at Sergeant for the next 3 months, they could do that.

Obviously, they're not doing that, but you understand what I mean, personally I think people need to keep an eye on how quickly they're being promoted and always be questioning your Commander on things you're unsure about, keeps them on their toes.

+1 to return to Master Sergeant or Officer Cadet.

Good luck young lady. See what I did there, cos I say young man.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Hey Ana,

Best of luck

^^^

Hello @Ana,

Regional Government did notice that you were rising thru the ranks at a rapid speed and gave a report to the Grand General on the promotion timestamps, We did not suggest anything to do with "punishments/demotions",

The choice of your rank and your COs rank was determined by the Grand General, i think you should ask @Chopz directly to understand why, rather then asking the whole community :)

Thanks ANiX

As someone who was previously in 224th, I know personally how seriously Ana takes her responsibilities. I also know, that she would never willingly or conscienceless engage in such behaviors that would see her have any type of unfair advantage over others. I've seen her work her ass off with training recruits and give them tours.

Personally, I think that it is not appropriate for Ana to be punished for another individuals unjust promotions.

As stated above, a return to the rank of either Staff Sergeant or Officer Cadet would see that she is not punished for this. 

I would suggest going to have a chat to @Chopz, and explaining your side of the situation.

Goodluck, Ana!

12 minutes ago, ANiX said:

Hello @Ana,

Regional Government did notice that you were rising thru the ranks at a rapid speed and gave a report to the Grand General on the promotion timestamps, We did not suggest anything to do with "punishments/demotions",

The choice of your rank and your COs rank was determined by the Grand General, i think you should ask @Chopz directly to understand why, rather then asking the whole community :)

Thanks ANiX

I haven't been role playing for very long so I have no idea who i'm meant to talk to or what i'm meant to do

Hi Anna,

The harshness of the demotions were in line with both Tarkin's laws ( Now deemed outdated) and unspoken Role Play rules.

However, we will be updating both Tarkin's laws and the commanders handbook to better outline mass promotion rules which in-turn will eliminate the ambiguity of the rule.

As per our discussion on discord, you will receive the rank of Master Sergeant. ( The rank you were before the mass promotion commenced )

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Helsing said:

Hey Ana,

Best of luck

I agree with Helsing, I believe you should atleast be set to MSGT.

Edited by Zote
fixing mistakes