Sign in to follow this  
NAtionalsoZIalistische

Staff report for Maxine Walker

ok so first off all 2 stormtroopers were locked up in the brig for tresspasting so maxine sets him self to a storm trooper and names him self Roland and runs into the brig and breaks out the other two sts and then when he gets arested he changes back to his ISB Chief Maxine and claims he was testing isb Security

Hi Kornellius, 

I see the issue, as I changed myself to a ST, named Joe then Ronald. (Both ST Private).

I understand the point where you are coming from, but ISB stands for, "Imperial Security Bureau". On that basis, I was testing the security in C-Block. By doing so I, (as Ronald) was able to get into the brig, and successfully take the current prisoners out. (Two ST's).

Now as for the "abuse" of power, I did change my name and job back to ISB Chief while you had me arrested, and in the cell, I did say, I was testing security, as mentioned in your paragraph. This, as it happens, I was going to re-arrest the ST's (they had no idea it was happening), and talk to the guard, ("IC Ravage" I think it was?) about how to improve guarding. As I had to get off, I didn't have a chance to talk with him. 

Thank you for voicing your opinion, and hope this can be resolved soon. 

Thanks,

Maxine Walker. 

There wasn't any security on at the time. If there was, they weren't even in Block C, at best outside it. What does Ravage have to do with it if he was setting up an Obstacle course in the Gravel?

However you also broke rules in this 'test'.

Personally I see your reply, Maxine, as an in-applicable excuse to the issue.

Hi im Polar i was one of the prisoners that he has broken out.

So i was" broken out" by Maximine but he says he was testing security but it was clear he was trying to minge and break the rules of the sever. That was my side of it.

Polar.

Hi Spodr & Polar, thanks for replying,

Spodr - At the time of my test, Ravage, the IC was guarding. He may of done the thing in the gravel before or after, but he was the one guarding. 

Polar - As mentioned, I was testing security. I was going to re-arrest you once you had gotten out, (which you did) and both you and the other one returned to the brig without no issue.

Thanks for voicing, I hope we can resolve this issue soon.

Thanks,

Maxine Walker. 

All I can say is Maxine Walker is one of the most responsible and mature people I know. As he is Chief [Brigadier] of the Imperial Security Bureau, I would see it necessary for him to perform regular tests/simulations, testing how well the security of the Imperial Army is. In my opinion what he did was not 'breaking rules', 'minging', 'abusing powers' and it was simply just a test to see if the people guarding Block-C at the time could successfully manage to keep someone who does not have access to get into Block-C, from getting in. I would never think that Maxine would change himself to an ST just to break prisoners out and deliberately break the rules of the server as Maxine is such a mature person and always upholds the rules.

-1 - Completely agree with @Ling Ling here Maxine was simply undergoing an ISB security test which generally helps all guarding reguments improve on their ways of their job. In no way should this be a staff report but just clarification (for new members) what ISB actually do. You have got to understand that he wasn't a minge but rather if this situation was to happen, security staff would be able to contain the situation effectively and efficiently.

• Upvote 1

Daer users

Currently this report is useless without evidence, Find some evidence this might not be a useless report.
Just a heads up he has all right to do so. He is ISB he test things all the time.
So currently (and I think the higher ups will agree) this report is pretty much closed. 

Thanks
Little

3 minutes ago, Little5avage said:

Please keep this chat clean. We do not need this happing right now. 
Happens again you will get warned.
Thanks
Little

Sorry, didn't mean any harm.

Won't happen again.

-Mirror

why WOULD REPORT WHEN YOU DM ME PAY ME $50 TO MASS RDM WITH FORCE LIGHTING

Screenshot_2017-05-14-21-49-13.png