Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP server

mattymadmatt642

UNBAN Mattymadmatt642

Steam Details

Steam Name: Rick Grimes

Steam ID: Mattymadmatt642

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198343038365/

In Game Details

In Game Name: dont know

In Game Rank: dont know

In Game Regiment: dont know

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: like a year ago

Which staff member banned you: Ridge

What date did the ban occur: dont know

What was the reason for the ban: i was kicked out of shock cause i wasnt on for 4 days cause i was doing something elsewhere and i was just doing some personal business and he gave me the boot  so i got a litte pissed and pressed the button and got banned for it i didnt even get to say why i was doing it cause they just banned me and gave me no chance to say my piece

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: got kicked out of shock cause i was doing something elsewhere and i was just doing some personal business and he gave me the boot 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: because its been over a year since i last played and i want to give it another go and play some rp and i will not minge cause i have learned my lesson and will actually roleplay and try to get into tryouts and also you can put me to recruit and make me go though anything you need me to go though. i am sorry to all of imperial gaming staff members  it will not happen again. all im asking is to get a second chance at playing on your sever i really hope you get rid of the ban so then i can start having fun on your sever 

Edited by mattymadmatt642
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 7

This application is appalling, even after a year to prepare or even draft out a ban appeal you come up with barely a paragraph? Oh and there isn't even an apology. I am not going to waste anymore time writing a response on this application as it seem you didn't even put 5 minutes into your ban appeal. Although my opinion is subject to change if you show a HUGE improvement into this application.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Basil said:

This application is appalling, even after a year to prepare or even draft out a ban appeal you come up with barely a paragraph? Oh and there isn't even an apology. I am not going to waste anymore time writing a response on this application as it seem you didn't even put 5 minutes into your ban appeal. Although my opinion is subject to change if you show a HUGE improvement into this application.

emerald quoted basil not copied and i wouldn't start saying things like that when the second question is pretty much copied and pasted with some words taken out. with the lack of effort that seemed to be put into the application and your response to emerald it's going to be a -1 from me for now but that can change if i see improvement

best of luck

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mattymadmatt642 said:

hey emerald you copy and paste from basil

If you didn't notice, I quoted his Response.

I don't feel the need to write out a full paragraph on why you shouldn't be unbanned as @Basil has listed it already.

1 minute ago, Denzham said:

emerald quoted basil not copied and i wouldn't start saying things like that when the second question is pretty much copied and pasted with some words taken out. with the lack of effort that seemed to be put into the application and your response to emerald it's going to be a -1 from me for now but that can change if i see improvement

best of luck

like i dont see the big deal of this really all i did was press the button cause i got a little pissed and i got banned and its been  a year and i fully want to role play

• Thinking 2

maybe so i'm saying that the way you are presenting yourself isn't very good by not putting effort into your appeal it doesn't make you seem very genuine and by backchatting the second person to comment because they quoted someone else just doesn't portray you in a good light if you get what i'm saying

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Basil said:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Basil said:

• Like 1

• Your application is missing over 50% of the required detail (SteamID is wrong, missing screenshot, date of the ban, length of the ban, etc.)
  • Your responses to over community members highlighted by your messages to @Galle and by your response to @Emerald shows a lack of maturity and respect towards others.
  •  If you really wish to be unbanned and play again, I suggest seriously improving your attitude towards others AND working to improve your application with a screenshot of your ban, and possibly joining our Teamspeak and requesting more information about your ban to put into your appeal.

I'm sorry, but without serious improvement, I don't want you back in the community.