Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP server

Ahiozest

Ahiozest's Actual Ban Appeal

Steam Details

Steam Name: Ahiozest

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155357802

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Karrar1andOnly

In Game Details

In Game Name: Ahiozest

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Trooper

Ban Details

How long was the ban for: Permaban

Which staff member banned you: Whitey

What date did the ban occur: 13th September 2018

What was the reason for the ban: Doxxing Users

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I spreaded someones private information after being heated up by the person on a discord call, although i wasn't the one who found them and posted them first but I still posted them which makes me guilty and the person who i did this to felt threatened so he contacted the staff member to ban me. Of course i knew it was coming.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I'm asking for forgiveness from both Staff and the community for my wrong doings to a member of this community.
I've previously made a ban appeal but it felt like the wound that I've created was too fresh for a early ban appeal so i accepted being denied. And now applying second time to show my dedication that  i just wan't to have fun with my friends on this server (not to minge) but actually RP. I've gotten along with the person who i did this to so there won't be any trouble between us on the server. After all it was a stupid mistake that i shouldn't have done in the first place hopefully the staff team can forgive me and i can enjoy my stay on IG.

Untitled.png

•  
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2

NEUTRAL  Personally i don't want anyone who is had a past of doxing users back on the server, but your apology seems to be genuine. So although i want to -1 this application ill give you the benefit of the doubt. On another note i think your ban should be reduced to maybe a one month ban or something along that line.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Basil said:

NEUTRAL  Personally i don't want anyone who is had a past of doxing users back on the server, but your apology seems to be genuine. So although i want to -1 this application ill give you the benefit of the doubt. On another note i think your ban should be reduced to maybe a one month ban or something along that line.

+1 for ban reduce to 3 Months.

Edited by Emerald

7 hours ago, Basil said:

7 hours ago, Basil said:

10 hours ago, Basil said:

+1 for ban reduced to 3 Months

+1

Although doxxing is incredibly frowned upon nearly everywhere it can be found, I believe you are genuine in your apology and think your ban should be reduced to 2 months followed up with a 1 month trial period once back.

5 hours ago, charles said:

+1 for the ban to be reduced to 3 months if. you can ex-plane how you doxed them if you dont i will stay netrual

Sorry for my reasoning due to being banned was too short the message below will explain everything, I'll accept criticism as it was a stupid thing I've done in the past and regret it.

Neither did i or the person who sent me a picture of his ID got his information behind his back, The victim trusted two other people with his real ID, One of the people he trusted didn't send it around and the other one did, although the other person doesn't play Gmod anymore he was well known within the IG community. (I will not state names until I'm given permission by the higher-ups of this server) Anyways so the person who did show me kept pressuring me to hop on the server and rename my self on IG after hints of where hes from and such.. (Yeah it was scummy i regret it) The victim told 2 staff members on me and they gave me a verbal warning which i stopped after that and didn't speak to the person for like an entire month until the victim rejoined the discord server and was ear raping growling and brought back old drama which was uncalled for and such which really pissed me off so i posted his ID a couple time(s) [2-4 times] on the inactive discord and i deleted the pictures afterwards I'm pretty sure. As i was ditched by this group i came back to Gmod-SWRP on september 8th? or somewhere around then to check whats happening, talk to old friends etc. and logged off IG until i tried to rejoin IG permanently not to minge, I found out i was perma banned so i tried to contact people to get in-contact with person who i did this to and since he blocked me, after a week of trying i got into a call with person and we made up. I have a few pictures of proof of what happened although i don't think they are necessary to show everyone right now, since i don't wanna start drama.

Sorry if its too long ^ I just wanted to explain everything.

56 minutes ago, Ahiozest said:

Sorry for my reasoning due to being banned was too short the message below will explain everything, I'll accept criticism as it was a stupid thing I've done in the past and regret it.

Neither did i or the person who sent me a picture of his ID got his information behind his back, The victim trusted two other people with his real ID, One of the people he trusted didn't send it around and the other one did, although the other person doesn't play Gmod anymore he was well known within the IG community. (I will not state names until I'm given permission by the higher-ups of this server) Anyways so the person who did show me kept pressuring me to hop on the server and rename my self on IG after hints of where hes from and such.. (Yeah it was scummy i regret it) The victim told 2 staff members on me and they gave me a verbal warning which i stopped after that and didn't speak to the person for like an entire month until the victim rejoined the discord server and was ear raping growling and brought back old drama which was uncalled for and such which really pissed me off so i posted his ID a couple time(s) [2-4 times] on the inactive discord and i deleted the pictures afterwards I'm pretty sure. As i was ditched by this group i came back to Gmod-SWRP on september 8th? or somewhere around then to check whats happening, talk to old friends etc. and logged off IG until i tried to rejoin IG permanently not to minge, I found out i was perma banned so i tried to contact people to get in-contact with person who i did this to and since he blocked me, after a week of trying i got into a call with person and we made up. I have a few pictures of proof of what happened although i don't think they are necessary to show everyone right now, since i don't wanna start drama.

Sorry if its too long ^ I just wanted to explain everything.

When it comes to explaining things nothing is to long now.

You did make a Mistake A very big one but You are saying sorry. Now i am not saying that you should be forgiven right away but yes what happended was you sharded infomation from someone my statment stands 1+ For a ban reduction

I suggest everyone put themselves in the victim's shoes, would you really forgive someone for doxing you?

Imagine how distraught or scared the victim would be to see that this person might actually be unbanned.

And I suggest @Ahiozest that in later events that you actually show forbearance before you act on something.

You may have been angry at the victim, although, that does not mean you can dox him.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, CaptainBorkz76 said:

I suggest everyone put themselves in the victim's shoes, would you really forgive someone for doxing you?

Imagine how distraught or scared the victim would be to see that this person might actually be unbanned.

And I suggest @Ahiozest that in later events that you actually show forbearance before you act on something.

You may have been angry at the victim, although, that does not mean you can dox him.

Please remeber only staff can respond to to ban apps

And for you question yes i would forgive someone cause i dont care if people know my name

Its Charles Jamieson and i live in melbourne

• Shocked 1
  • Thinking 5

8 hours ago, charles said:

Please remeber only staff can respond to to ban apps

And for you question yes i would forgive someone cause i dont care if people know my name

Its Charles Jamieson and i live in melbourne

Sharing someone's ID would give people the knowledge of that persons actual address. Which can be incredibly scary because although the initial people who saw it might be harmless, if it gets in the hands of someone really messed up, they could do incredibly bad things to that person's house or them.

• Upvote 1

If we can get proof that the victim is happy and you two have made up.

(I would hate to see that person scared on our community because someone is getting unbanned)

+1 for ban to be reduced to 2 months with a trial period afterwards

Reduce the ban in my opinion, let it sit for a little while more and let this young man back in.

34 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Reduce the ban in my opinion, let it sit for a little while more and let this young man back in.

Denied

Reapply in 1 month

You were caught doxing, you should be punished for this and a 1-month ban is not long enough for you to reflect on your actions.