Starting a new...

Hyperion

After a recent demotion a wake up call is needed to improve my behaviour and attitude in game maybe IRL aswell as I’m sure you all know I now go by the name of Khan Strax in game this is my way of starting a new for serious and RP friendly person in the server. My goal is to not be known as that mingey kid and change everyone’s prospective of me. 

When I was in Widow I could definetly tell that sometimes you were somewhat mingey. I think that the change that you are going to make is a good one and I hope that you can really pull away from the "mingey" behaviour, anyways Good luck and hope I see you around.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Gregis said:

I’m really happy that this is the attitude you are taking towards this, it’s funny how a little tough love in a video game can change someone’s outlook on life.

good on ya mate, I’ve noticed a change alr day and it suits you well.

Really is 

Navy is bumping with this whole two name thing tbh. I really like the RP it brings and the fact that we all feel we should have it because its better and adds a touch of RP that wasn't there before. You're welcome for the idea by the way ;)

• Upvote 1