Jupiter's T-mod app

32 minutes ago, Cody said:

+1 Reasons:

• You have included Great detail in your application now. Your answers are good quality answers.
  • Your experience staffing is impressive and would be of great value to the community.
  • You are mature
  • You are active

Being active on the forums is not everything like you have said. You do not need to be super active on the forums to be staff. You do not need to be super well known in the community to be staff. There have been many people from sith regiments in the past that have gotten staff. So don't listen to the people that say you can not be sith if you want to get staff. Additionally, if we are talking about RP, sith have some of the most especially RG have some of the most serious RP on the server, showing maturity in not being stupid, talking when not supposed to and not running around being stupid. 

Best of luck with your application. Hope to see you potentially on the staff team in the future. 

Completely Agree

+1

Honestly some people who I barely know have gotten T-Mod before so why can't it happen again? He has a week of playtime, his application is pretty nice and he has good experience, and being the founder of Oculus Gaming he would know what it takes to manage a server well, and this can also translate into managing problems and etc.

+1, good luck.

I will be Going with Neutral Support for the following reasons;

• I have not interacted with you much, and am thus unable to comment on your maturity.
  • The Application is detailed and well-structured.
  • The aforementioned inability to comment on maturity, leaves me pondering as to how successful and beneficial you will be in such a position.

I will make an effort to interact with you in the coming days and see how you maintain and hold yourself, both In-Game and Out. Based on these conclusions I will update my response on the 21/20/18.

Goodluck, Vin!

Changing my stance from NEUTRAL to a fat +1

After getting to know Vin a bit more on the server it's clear he'd make a good member of the staff team.

- Is extremely kind and helpful to players in-game.

- Has updated the detail in his application.

- Seems to have a long staffing history.

9 minutes ago, Rivers said:

After getting to know Vin a bit more on the server it's clear he'd make a good member of the staff team.

+1 Vin can be trusted and seems like he will do good as a Tmod.

Good luck!

+1

Mavric used to be in my regiment and was Very Responsible and Active

He has Improved the Detail since he first put this up

He Possesses the essential quality’s needed for becoming Trial Moderator

I believe he would do very well in this position

Goodluck

Cheers, Planz

Edited by Planz
On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:03 PM, Mavric said:

I realize a lot of you think you don't know me, but simply based on some people not knowing me doesn't deserve a -1. To be a good T-mod not everyone on the server has to know you it is not in the job description, apart from the fact that quite a few staff and many other users do know me. If you do not know me well I look forward to meeting you but please do not -1 it just because you do not know me

I have to agree with what you said because you are an Royal Guard and have spent a lot of your time in that regiment. I know that Royal Guards have to normally be serious at all times and are not aloud to speak or show any minge like actions towards other players on the server. This is probably why not many people in the Community know you that well, also your character has something to do with it to because you are playing as a Royal Guard named Vin Northal who I believe is an Role Play character if you know what I mean by that. I say that it is hard to be known as an Role play character because once you rank up to a certain rank you either drop the name/character or change to something else which confuse players. That's probably why people don't know who you are.

Like with what Cody said I don't think being active on the forums has anything to do with your ability to staff on the server, I have been a staff member on this server before and not once has the forums come into or has crossed paths with anything I am doing on the server. I don't understand why people even think that but most of the people who -1 peoples applications for that reason aren't staff on the server so they wouldn't have a clue. You also don't need to be super well-known on the server to be chosen for staff on the server, last time I checked that isn't on the rules and regulations so that shouldn't be a -1 on applications. I do think that you need to be known by a few people but not literally the entire player base on Imperial Gaming, It's crazy to think that you need to be super well-known to be a staff member. There have been so many staff applications done by Sith regimental members before that have been accepted so don't listen to people that say that Sith regiments cannot become staff members because they're obviously wrong because there have been many current staff members that were Sith when they got their staff rank or are still currently Sith now. Some Sith regiments are super hard to get into and require a lot of maturity to get to and once you get into them you are not aloud to act stupid or "mingey" around anyone.

I believe that you deserve a +1 because of your application, previous experience and you in general. I can already see that you have a bit of experience and you're a very mature and sensible person. 

Good luck @Mavric! (Cody basically covered everything I said in this post because he's a lad and knows his stuff, I just did it for a rant because I'm sick of people -1 applications because of stupid reasons).

Edited by Wombatiacus
On 10/19/2018 at 8:21 PM, Sterling said:

I will be Going with Neutral Support for the following reasons;

• I have not interacted with you much, and am thus unable to comment on your maturity.
  • The Application is detailed and well-structured.
  • The aforementioned inability to comment on maturity, leaves me pondering as to how successful and beneficial you will be in such a position.

I will make an effort to interact with you in the coming days and see how you maintain and hold yourself, both In-Game and Out. Based on these conclusions I will update my response on the 21/20/18.

Goodluck, Vin!

Neutral, Reasons Stated Above. Goodluck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 5:21 PM, Cody said:

+1 Reasons:

• You have included Great detail in your application now. Your answers are good quality answers.
  • Your experience staffing is impressive and would be of great value to the community.
  • You are mature
  • You are active

Being active on the forums is not everything like you have said. You do not need to be super active on the forums to be staff. You do not need to be super well known in the community to be staff. There have been many people from sith regiments in the past that have gotten staff. So don't listen to the people that say you can not be sith if you want to get staff. Additionally, if we are talking about RP, sith have some of the most especially RG have some of the most serious RP on the server, showing maturity in not being stupid, talking when not supposed to and not running around being stupid. 

Best of luck with your application. Hope to see you potentially on the staff team in the future. 

Well said cody

On 10/21/2018 at 10:19 PM, Rivers said:

+1

• 2 weeks later...