Splonter

Splonter's Event Master Application

All interactions with you ingame or on forums have been positive
Have been doing a fantastic job with the media team
Clearly have experience running events

+1

• Upvote 1

Hey Splonter,

You've done a lot of sketchy stuff to me in the past, and as of now, I don't know if I can overlook that. However, the Imperial Gaming community has been receiving arguably good content, to where I've had a few laughs.

I'm stuck at a neutral, based on what youve done to me, and some others, counter balanced by what you've done for the community.

Regardless, good luck with the app.

All the best.

1 hour ago, Tonberry said:

All interactions with you ingame or on forums have been positive
Have been doing a fantastic job with the media team
Clearly have experience running events

+1

+1 

You carry yourself in a professional manner and have done great work with the media team. I believe you could do well as an Event Master. 

Good luck. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you everyone for your feedback I appreciate it!

@Katelyn Thank your for the private conversation we had, I'll take everything said on board.

@Ramirez @Morgan @Helsing @CaptainBorkz76

Thank you for your feedback, I've now updated my application with new information and a new event (Making it first event on the list now) I've attempted to plan the event in a different style making it more interactive having screenshots and videos to help explain the event.

Neutral

Just came back to the community, would like to see some more dedication from you. Also bad at Counter-Strike

Edited by Bailey

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Neutral

Just came back to the community, would like to see some more dedication from you. Also bad at Counter-Strike

Thank you for your response I appreciate it.

I’ve currently been with the community again for around 2 months now and have attempted to show my dedicated and eagerness to rejoin the community I still plan on working on that. I have been attempting to show my dedication in a multitude of different ways such as to my Regiment, through my application and through the media team. I plan on continuing to show my dedication throughout my time in the community to help prove myself to you. I thank you for your response and feedback again and hope to prove myself to you in the coming future.

• Upvote 1

On 10/15/2018 at 10:32 PM, Uncle_BobbyB said:

+1 

You carry yourself in a professional manner and have done great work with the media team. I believe you could do well as an Event Master. 

Good luck. 

+1 good luck

• Upvote 1

+1

Good experience

Very Detailed

Grest Guy, haven’t had any problems with you

Puts a lot of effort into the media team, can see he will put a lot of effort into being an event master

Goodluck

Cheers, Planz

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2018 at 4:12 PM, Cecil said:

Big +1

• Application is super detailed
  • Events are well thought out and creative
  • Active
  • Already shown creativity and dedication through his videos whilst being apart of the media team

+1, Goodluck!

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2018 at 9:15 AM, Planz said:

+1

Good experience

Very Detailed

Grest Guy, haven’t had any problems with you

Puts a lot of effort into the media team, can see he will put a lot of effort into being an event master

Goodluck

Cheers, Planz

• Upvote 1