Steam Name: Auslo

Steam ID: 76561198269227247

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198269227247/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Auslo

In Game Rank: Recruit

In Game Regiment: Recruit / Storm Troopers

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Ever Because i was perma banned for my actions witch i am very very sorry for doing.

Which staff member banned you: Soontir Fel

What date did the ban occur: Not really sure as it was like 1 year ago

What was the reason for the ban: Advertising a server and it got updated from 3 days to perma banned

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was a recruit and then i ran out of the recruit room and was screaming Empire Gaming and then a admiral saw it and banned me straight up and that is all i remember.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance : I think i deserved to be un banned because i am very sorry and I was only 9 at the time but now i want to become a respected member on the server and I don’t want to be a minge because that just isn’t right and would make some people have a bad experience on the server with RP .As when I joined a server after that I had a minge making my RP bad and I didn’t like it so I don’t want to be a minge because no one likes minges and it is wrong .As i am very sorry what i did and i probs don't deserve a second chance i would not have any problem with me not being unbanned if i don't deserved being unbanned. 

Edited by Auslotto
  • Facepalm 1
  • Angry 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm not going to leave a -1 or a +1 just yet, but, you believe you deserve to be given a second chance because a server you left us for is dying? As well as, wipe all mentions of the other server from your post, it's unnecessary to tell us what server it was.

Server is dying.....

Ran out of the recruit room yelling [redacted] gaming....

Personnel dont like your responses on this ban appeal as well as the way you got banned.

25 minutes ago, ANiX said:

Server is dying.....

Personnel dont like your responses on this ban appeal as well as the way you got banned.

1 hour ago, ANiX said:

Server is dying.....

Makes me so happy that I was referred to as an ADMIRAL

-1. What you did was very intentional and if I hadn't of caught you, then it wouldnt have led to anything anyway as you were and are just a minge.

2 hours ago, ANiX said:

Server is dying.....

14 hours ago, ANiX said:

Server is dying.....

The application has many grammatical errors

Your reasons for being unbanned need to demonstrate to us that you will be a valued member of our server

You need to show us through your writing and answers that you are mature and responsible enough to not do something like this again.

Overall, I don’t think you are mature enough to come back

I believe if you really want to come back, you need to update your application and make it look professional and well thought-out so we can judge it appropriately.

Cheers, Planz

Edited by Planz

On 10/14/2018 at 10:45 PM, Planz said:

The application has many grammatical errors

Your reasons for being unbanned need to demonstrate to us that you will be a valued member of our server

You need to show us through your writing and answers that you are mature and responsible enough to not do something like this again.

Overall, I don’t think you are mature enough to come back

I believe if you really want to come back, you need to update your application and make it look professional and well thought-out so we can judge it appropriately.

Cheers, Planz

Thanks for helping me I am new to this thing and am 10