Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last Year August,

I was Asked to join shore by one Commander wiles, the first ever time I was asked to join in one something through how good I have preformed and it meant a lot to me. When I joined shore there were two members I really like at the time, Bacon and Some other guy who's named I have forgotten. I worked my ranks through shore being dedicated and Extremely happy that I was a part of a thing that made me happy and feel like I had purpose, Anyway, I soon reached Staff Sgt having trained 10 recruits (needed to get OFC) but since the other Co of shore had left, and no shore was Active for the last 2 weeks, I was all alone and everyone Kept Saying "shore Is dying" "Delta join Something else" "Lol Shore suck", but then there was hope Chef, working in IHC said "hey Wanna do you Ofc Test my guy" I did it and passed and when I did Chef gave me a promo. That is what told me to go on.

My best friend at the time left Shore and I was shattered, leaving was an Option, but then....wiles told me to do tryouts

And I did, then I recruited Sudo, and butcher both awesome Pvts, bacon came back and I had an awesome team of sandybois. Then shore was up for sale and some random guy got Shore Co, nor was I offered Co, or even asked for me opinion on what would happen, Kamelion was born and he seemed chill but it didn't last longer than 30 minutes because Wiles came back And got shore Co back. Following this butcher left and joined something else. mean while wiles was working with getting shore as a shock and riot Regiment, just had cuffs and tasers, Wiles waited for a meeting chance and nothing dropped. We Only got Grenades, eh it was something. I got another best buddy from tryouts Cameron and Havoc, Awesome Dudes and Amazing troopers. it was at this point being the rank of High Colonel as well as bacon being that, we had no where to go, wiles couldn't be promoted because he was inactive a lot, so then the two weeks I had put into shore Felt like shit, and I felt really unappreciated, Some might Argue that "you Didn't try to do anything" we had limits as fucking troopers that guarded a beach. I had never felt so useless, I mean shore never had a job before, but at this point, some General or admin should have noticed that shore needed help. so the cold shoulder I feel shore received really hurt me. It told me that I was useless and should give up. but I didn't give up, everyone had no faith but I didn't give a shit. I was the sandyboi. and no one would stop me ever

Till the server Divvied, I left Ig with bacon and wiles, joined Medics on a server, wiles went to Isb and bacon to RG. shore was over and so was I...….

I Stopped Playing Gmod because I had gave up, no matter how hard I tried, shore was Dead...….NOT

I JOINED IG BACK AND SANDYBOI WAS REBORN, And it was great. Seeing my old friends and Seeing how the server had changed. But I couldn't join shore, I Felt that if I joined and spent time into shore my efforts would go unnoticed. but I did enjoy seeing Sudo as Shore CO. :) . so I joined Engineers and this is where I sit. \

But not all is great I still feel Under appreciated and I feel like I am a still a tool of other peoples Fun 

not going to address it because I don't like Dobbing or pointing fingers on who caused me endless pain.

now I have one final question to lose sleep over tonight

Do I Leave Eng and do back to Shore and fight with bevan and bosil

stay in Eng and Enjoy the [REDACTED]s Rp

leave for some other regiment

Or leave Ig with my other Shore comrades

i'm don't what to do now

Shore members left:2

good bye everyone enjoy the read

-Delta          

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Look what I say might not go down well with others but in the end Delta...It's just a game - Like you shouldn't lose sleep over it or something cause in the end...It's the internet, you can talk to whoever you want, whenever - Like yeah...Might not be the best answer but it's something

no need to lose sleep over a question, i remember wasting 3 hours of the night on another server's forums and just to check out the answers but noone answered cause it was late and i went to sleep and woke up to see that i missed out on 5 hours of school. feels bad man :feelsbadman:. tbh no need to ask people what you should or should not do, your decisions, you shouldnt living by what other's say, but meh go ahead its YOUR DECISION for what you want to do.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Boris said:

Look what I say might not go down well with others but in the end Delta...It's just a game - Like you shouldn't lose sleep over it or something cause in the end...It's the internet, you can talk to whoever you want, whenever - Like yeah...Might not be the best answer but it's something

I tell myself that

but my anxiety's say otherwise  

Just now, Dexoys said:

no need to lose sleep over a question, i remember wasting 3 hours of the night on another server's forums and just to check out the answers but noone answered cause it was late and i went to sleep and woke up to see that i missed out on 5 hours of school. feels bad man :feelsbadman:. tbh no need to ask people what you should or should not do, your decisions, you shouldnt living by what other's say, but meh go ahead its YOUR DECISION for what you want to do.

Thanks dood

also second note, if you favour one answer more than the rest go for that as that might be the one for you

• Upvote 1

Don't you dare leave IG Delta. I would highly recommend staying in Engineers, the RP and experience you're going to have I think will be amazing. Like both aren't going anywhere but the beginning on the Death Star will be really good for Engineers nonetheless the entire time.  That is my opinion, but yeah you choose what you want to do. Again, don't leave!

1 minute ago, Ramirez said:

but yeah you choose what you want to do. Again, don't leave!

but isnt that going against the whole choosing what he wants? :thunks:

Edited by Dexoys

Just now, Dexoys said:

but isnt that going against the whole choosing what he wants? :thunks:

He just can't do that :P

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

Don't you dare leave IG Delta. I would highly recommend staying in Engineers, the RP and experience you're going to have I think will be amazing. Like both aren't going anywhere but the beginning on the Death Star will be really good for Engineers nonetheless the entire time.  That is my opinion, but yeah you choose what you want to do. Again, don't leave!

good point 

but the Rp can only go so far 

I may not have a detailed awnser but 

I believe that you are a valuable asset to shore and should definitely rejoin shore.

• Upvote 1

First off, you stay at IG you meme you are someone who is remembered all over the server and most of us would hate to see you go.

Secondly, its up to you don't let others decide what you want to be. I remember back when you were shore, tbh until this post I didn't even realise you weren't commander of shore back then. you were a great guy who was really memey who created iconic parts of shore such as the addiction to sand and sand licenses (still have mine). you are now in engineers and are still the same great person you have always been, still creating memes (king delta) and being as interactive with everyone as ever. What I'm tryin to say is just see which one you enjoyed more and see if Basils command makes shore more enjoyable then it was.

Anyway, choose your own path don't let others decide for you.

(/me Shows Sand license; SL 3; act halt)

9 minutes ago, Joel said:

First off, you stay at IG you meme you are someone who is remembered all over the server and most of us would hate to see you go.

Secondly, its up to you don't let others decide what you want to be. I remember back when you were shore, tbh until this post I didn't even realise you weren't commander of shore back then. you were a great guy who was really memey who created iconic parts of shore such as the addiction to sand and sand licenses (still have mine). you are now in engineers and are still the same great person you have always been, still creating memes (king delta) and being as interactive with everyone as ever. What I'm tryin to say is just see which one you enjoyed more and see if Basils command makes shore more enjoyable then it was.

Anyway, choose your own path don't let others decide for you.

(/me Shows Sand license; SL 3; act halt)

thanks for that joel 

great answer

I wonder what ever happened to Chef (Jr.)... she seems like a nice girl...

In all seriousness, thanks for the mention my man and I'm always a fan of recounts, and you sure have an interesting one. Keep at it, sandy boi!

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Upvote 1

Young man, I think its time for you to return to your rightful place at Shore, but if you don't want to, don't, if you do, do. Its up to you, young man.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 5:28 PM, Delta said:

Kamelion was born and he seemed chill but it didn't last longer than 30 minutes

OMG I REMEMBER THAT DAY SOOOO DAMNNN MUCHH.

On 10/12/2018 at 5:28 PM, Delta said:

Kamelion

I DEMAND and immediate edit because YOU SPELT MY NAME WRONG

The edit would ofcourse be tagging me and after the tag my name in brackets

e.g. @EpicEzale (Kamelieon)

this would bring all the attention to my name since nothing is coloured and tags are automatically highlighted

(THIS **** BE EMOTIONAL) - lol

Edited by EpicEzale
  • Tongue 1

After much thought and consideration 

I have decided to go back to shore 

After DS event thing is over 

@Basil @Bevan

I'm coming back 

Thanks for responses everyone else 

• Upvote 2

Most fun days on the server by far. I still remember the squad. I remember Shore licenses got outlawed and that we all got into trouble cause Wiles asked the Grand Moff if we could call our squad sandy boys, or on how Sicarius got us to torture his troopers by putting buckets of sand in their armor. Stay in their strong dude, and when your feeling down remember you will always have this video to watch to get you right back up. 

• Upvote 1

@Delta Your more then welcome to join back, might even have a chat to whitey about you becoming the 2nd Sandiest boi,

EDIT: I feel hella bad for not noticing this thread earlier

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bevan said:

Also @Delta if the map is popular enough it might be the permanent map rather than a rotation

F

i'll keep that in mind