Steam Details

Steam Name: Lord_Baemon (Corvo) [IG]

Steam ID: 76561198050509172

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050509172/

In Game Details

In Game Name: [IHC Widow Representative] 2187 - "Corvo"

In Game Rank: Major

In Game Regiment: Widow Squad/St's

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1535198553

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been playing on the server since november of last year and i have forged friendships with many of the community and i hope that you all trust me... If you don't please start doing so, and I would love to expand upon my knowledge of pac and show off the things i have to others that they hopefully like and appreciate as much it as i like and appreciate each and every one of them

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I want to look better because im bored of the normal model, and i would like to stand out more when dealing with the st's as i feel like as time goes on and more and more widow get black pauldrons i will sort of fade into the crowd, and i want to expand upon corvo's character give him droids(Ect) and get him to be more noticeable in a crowd as mentioned before st's/widow because of their sheer number blend into one another, take alex for example you immediately recognize his bright red cape, or shader his droid and yellow.....ness. I want that for myself i want to be recognized :) 

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I am a very trustworthy person (see above) and i would never do something to harm/hinder the server/community and i would love to show myself off to the people on the server that like me and i would love to show my pac off to everyone else and stand out in a group of flailing st's :)

PAC3 Examples: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1535196063https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1535197510https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1535197567https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1535197609

Edited by Corvo
  • Like 1

Really conflicted over this application. 

You're a long time member of this community and the positivity and resilience you show when dealing with ST's as a member of widow is admirable.
Since I feel like I know you well, I have no problem believing that you wouldn't abuse PAC but the application doesn't.
Fix the application and I'll change it to a +1 Corvo as I really love who you are and I believe you deserve PAC <3 

Updating to a +1 as the answers were expanded upon

Edited by Cecil

+1 

-Extremely loyal 

-Good Pacs

-Has fixed application 

Edited by Havoc

On 10/10/2018 at 7:51 PM, Corvo said:

appreciate as much i as i like and appreciate each and every one of them

I am now giving this a plus 1 because you have updated the page with better grammar and punctuation. good job

Edited by Shader
Had to be edited

Neutral

You are a Great Guy, Easy to talk to, and Kind

Would not Abuse the Privilege Given to Him.

Pac Examples are all right, I hope you intend on adding more and improving them. 

The application has a very low amount of Detail

The backpack is low resolution and doesn't fit res quality of the player model.

If I didn't know you as the great guy you are, and didn't know you that you were deserving of this, shown to me through your Attitude and the way you present yourself in game.
It would have been a 
-1 from me
You really need to update the application with more detailed answers and really go into depth about why you deserve this, and why you should be trusted with Pac.
For me, saying you want it to look cool and stand out doesn't cut it. You want to Improve the roleplay of others and yourself, and I'm sure that's what you will do, so just expand on it, give it more detail, convince people why YOU should have it over others.

With the Pac's, make the droids alive and move them, Find a higher res backpack, or build one yourself, Explain each pac3 and show what it does and how it will benefit immersion, or show off how good you are with pac3. Show us why you should gain access to it over others, because of your skill in it.

I've gone on for quite some while now so I'm going to finish up.
I really hope you update the Application and Improve the Pac's.

Good luck ;D
Cheers, Planz 

Although your application could use more detail I like the PAC's that you have already created and I like you as a person in general so +1. I would have gone with NEUTRAL but you just got over the +1 line in my opinion and I think you do deserve the role and that's why I am giving you a +1 support. Good luck Corvo! (I like the third one the most I don't really know why ;) )

+1

• Respectful and friendly player, great trooper.
  • Shows basic knowledge of PAC
  • A long-term member of the community who deserves the access to PAC

2 hours ago, Planz said:

Neutral
Pac Examples are all right, I hope you intend on adding more and improving them. 

Edited by EpicEzale

I will be Supporting the following Application for the following reasons;

• Corvo has maintained a good standard of maturity in my interactions with them.
  • The Application has been answered sufficiently.
  • The PAC Examples are good, showing his ability to utilize PAC 3 elements.
  • The aforementioned maturity would ensure that they will not abuse this privilege.

I am sure that the addition of PAC to Corvo's abilities will definitely result in an increased incentive to RP and bolster the general interaction they have with others.

Goodluck, Corvo!

1 minute ago, Sterling said:

• Corvo has maintained a good standard of maturity in my interactions with them.
  • The aforementioned maturity would ensure that they will not abuse this privilege.

I am sure that the addition of PAC to Corvo's abilities will definitely result in an increased incentive to RP and bolster the general interaction they have with others.

Goodluck, Corvo!

^^^^

1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Goodluck, Corvo!

ye that sums it up

phat +1 from me

+1, Responsible, interesting/relevant PAC examples and a really good role player