Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pickle

Terra - (Pickle) Trial Mod Application

UPDATE: Name Change From: Grodin Tierce to Ra then to now Terra

Phone Update :) 

Thankyou to the new responses and support means a lot ❤️

+1

From what i have seen of pickle he his a fun playful guy whom knows when to be serious meaning he would be a great T-Mod

• Like 1

Bump

Update: I now have over 4 weeks of playtime was 3 weeks before

Thank you for the feedback and +1's from everyone means a lot :)

On 10/23/2018 at 5:43 AM, Ragnar said:

+1 The times I have seen Pickle around the ship he has made it his priority to be in character and acting serious at all times. I believe that administration should give him a chance as it is not like he is applying for super admin but the rank of Trial Moderator. He has obviously shown his dedication to this community with his play time as well. Someone as experienced as a player as Pickle would most likely make an excellent addition to the staff team on IG.

+1

• Like 1

BUMP

Update: Not much has changed since my last bump, I have just gotten 12 stitches in my right arm so missed a few days recently and am still in a abit of pain

On 10/22/2018 at 8:05 PM, Rook said:

NEUTRAL (Leaning towards +1)

• Dedicated member of the server
  • Can be opinionated, yet still respectful
  • Manages to have a decent server presence whilst being in the silent ranks of RG
  • Good application, but is lacking in some detail.
  • Grammar puts me off a little, but in the end it is not vital to a good TMod
  • Has been known to disrespect some orders in light of personal quarrels... in keeping with sith RP.

Goodluck!

^^^ Reasons Above

• Upvote 1

I've been waiting quite a while to respond to this one, just to get a feel for you in game, after your break.

So, 'back in the day' persay, you were my JT commander, and demonstrated a certain level of seriousness, however you gave your subordinates many activities to complete, and challenged us within the regiment: enlightening our RP experiences .This cannot go unnoticed- it demonstrates you not solely to be capable of dealing with intense situations seriously, but the ability to cultivate enjoyment amongst others; both are extremely admirable qualities of a staff member.

More recently, I have been involved with yourself, mostly ooc, quite often. You have acted in a highly serious manner towards myself, and other members of the community.

Moreover, you've revived your activity, which overall makes it a +1 from me, though the application could do with a slight amount of editing.

Good luck!

Edited by Misahu
  • Haha 1

On 11/24/2018 at 1:25 AM, Misahu said:

I've been waiting quite a while to respond to this one, just to get a feel for you in game, after your break.

So, 'back in the day' persay, you were my JT commander, and demonstrated a certain level of seriousness, however you gave your subordinates many activities to complete, and challenged us within the regiment: enlightening our RP experiences .This cannot go unnoticed- it demonstrates you not solely to be capable of dealing with intense situations seriously, but the ability to cultivate enjoyment amongst others; both are extremely admirable qualities of a staff member.

More recently, I have been involved with yourself, mostly ooc, quite often. You have acted in a highly serious manner towards myself, and other members of the community.

Moreover, you've revived your activity, which overall makes it a +1 from me, though the application could do with a slight amount of editing.

Good luck!

Changing to a +1, seen a massive improvement, Always active

Goodluck ;D

Cheers, Planz

• Like 1

BUMP

Update: Now over 5 weeks playtime

Thankyou: Massive thanks to everyone that has replied to this post all comments mean something to me and help me change as a person and thanks to everyone that has been telling me to keep working on my appilcation and not let it die, you guys have really motivated me to keep trying and push so i will until i make it :).

Also i have updated alot of my answers in the Scenario section after seeing other staff handle similair situations.

Edited by Pickle

Although people give you a bad rap, you always seem like a nice guy and generally when I see you you don't seem to be a minge. And even they call you a big minge, as far as I know everyone minutes from time to time I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and +1 your application as every experience I have had with you has been pretty good.

• Like 1

+1

Terra is a dedicated and trustworthy member of the IG community and has been a great 2IC in RG. The staff would have a great new addition! 

• Like 1

BUMP

Thankyou to all of the people that gave feedback since my last bump it really means a lot and I'm happy that i have improved myself in the community and persuaded some of you to change your responses by my actions.

Small Update In game time is now (5w 2d 12h 10m)

Hi @Pickle

I'm going to be Neutral as of now. I would like to see and watch how you behave on the server and in RP for me to make my final decision. 

Goodluck though.

• Like 1

-First three questions-

I hope you realise these three questions are YES/NO; if Yes, you explain upon them, but if No, just say no. I wonder why the need to extend upon ‘no’, show that you’re not self-conscious of your intellect by exhibiting concision.

-What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:-

Starting off with the identification of the roles/responsibilities of a Moderator, good. But here is where you deviate from the focal point and crumble your persuasive tone.

First, your grammar. I hope you can see that using ‘,’ incorrectly may jeopardise your chances of being accepted, such as you frequently capitalising the next letter after a comma. -> poor english looks bad in resumes.

And ‘.’ instead of ‘,’ and don’t list out ideas, expand upon them. Atleast you’ve clearly identified your points- Keep all players in line, no mingy people, help out anyone in need of assistance, etc. Good, but again, the grammatical tone you express further damages your chances.

Overall, I can see that it’s hard to sway off cliche, but you at least identifying the roles/responsibilities which directly addresses the question is good enough for me. All I recommend is to fix up on grammar and fluency, I guarantee you’ll have a persuasive text.

-Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:-

This is ‘okay’. I like how you’ve shown your appreciation for the community and its opportunities, but it’s so bland. I think references of significant experiences on your server will help alot; the question is asking about YOU, so talking about your journeys. And again, grammar. 

-What do you believe you can bring to the staff team-

Again, this is ‘okay’. Grammar here is much better, and it’s good you’ve expressed your points- you’re active, friendly, hardworking, etc. Essentially you’re saying you can provide opportunity, but I would always like a measurement of how you can exhibit your skills/qualifications. Such as how many hours? Where do you think you stand in the community? Etc.

This application is pretty standard, I think it’s fair enough to get in. But there are two worlds that differ you from your application; how you perform in the community and how well you showcase your mindset. I would like to see grammatical changes and maybe alterations to sentences to make it more persuasive.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 3

On 10/8/2018 at 10:16 PM, Snow said:

+1
- Active
- Nice Guy
- Great Application

Goodluck

• Like 1

NOTICE: If you would like your application to be moved to CWRP then please send me a Private Message otherwise this will remain standing for Imperial RP Only.

On 10/22/2018 at 7:05 PM, Rook said:

NEUTRAL (Leaning towards +1)

• Dedicated member of the server
  • Can be opinionated, yet still respectful
  • Manages to have a decent server presence whilst being in the silent ranks of RG
  • Good application, but is lacking in some detail.
  • Grammar puts me off a little, but in the end it is not vital to a good TMod
  • Has been known to disrespect some orders in light of personal quarrels... in keeping with sith RP.

Goodluck!

+1 definitely, a great lad and really knows his stuff. Well known within the community for following the rules and having fun. The application is full of detail as well. He would make a great T-mod 

Edited by Mavric