Steam ID:76561198320432441

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198320432441/edit

In Game Details

In Game Name: [Support] SSGT - X - Ashleyy

In Game Rank:SSGT

In Game Regiment: RST

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 1W 1D 19H 38M 14Seconds

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have had 0 warns from Imperial Gaming staff and I wish to keep that statement so.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I have never been banned from Imperial Gaming staff and I also wish to keep this statement so too.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): No however I would love this to be my first community to have staff in.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: The purpose of a Moderator (or any staff member for that matter) would be to help protect the server from people who break rules and who are toxic in the community. They take and use every resource they have to help make all members of the community (old or new) feel welcome. They are friendly and deal with matters quickly; they help set a nice calm feeling in the server ( throughout all of the day and night - even below twenty players- ). They are players who take their own spare time and volunteer help out the server in anyway they can whether it be with rule breakers, questions, people misbehaving etc.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I am apply to be a Trail Moderator for the reasons above and more. I personally, thoroughly enjoy playing on this server - all of my spare time is spent on it - I understand that I am fairly new to the server with about nearly 2 months on here, however from the moment i joined the server my intent was to RP and have fun. In fact upon my arrival here i meant Iris (one of the senior Moderators on the server). He, along with others who were there, ( sorry I can't remember you ) made a fantastic first impression on the server and was very kind. Iris also dealt with some troopers who were being very unkind to each other at the time. The situation was dealt with swiftly and smoothly and he wasn't mean about the whole thing he was kind and and simply told them to stop and they did. That's is what I want to do, just be kind, friendly and helpful towards other members of this beautiful community; dealing with situations no matter how small, whether it be just a minor argument in OOC chat or Mass RDM on the server, I just like to help out. I also am Applying for Trail Moderator because I think that while I am role playing on the server, I can then not only benefit myself by having fun, but others too, as i could help them if they had any inquires at all; furthermore I could help out with the speed of which a matter is dealt with. Say another staff member was busy I could go help out the person who needs it, while they are busy.

||||note the colour thing messed up here for some reason sorry ||||||||

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I believe If you do accept me as a Trail Moderator I will strive to help the server more and help maintain the server as a positive positive place, along with the rest of the staff team. I shall help keep this server in it's current form of glory. Even though I may not be as experienced as everyone else, I will get better, I will keep the server in the state I joined it in, even hopefully improving it, and I will do my upmost best to be friendly and kind to everyone even if i may not like them, I will never be biased to anyone, I will always make sure everything is fair and everyone is heard. I will always keep server rules; no matter what. I can ensure you I will to do my best at all off this and all the tasks I have to do, If I'm accepted I'm willing to throw myself at this job.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: I would firstly, go through the logs to double check I had the correct player and to copy the damage/death the player had committed and place it into an evidence folder, then I would grab there name and steam ID, ban them for 3 days ( the maximum amount of days a Trial Moderator can ban for) - I'd also make sure i was recording and save it for more evidence then just logs -.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: I would firstly TP the victim of said bullying away from the scene. I would secondly ask their point of view of the situation at hand- I would write it down or have it on record -. After the victim had given their point of view, I would check logs to see what was said, If it was mean and offensive I would then Bring forth the "bully", I would ask for their point of view and then I would ask the victim If the wanted the bully to be warned for his actions or if they would be fine with just an apologise ( however if it is completely unacceptable; such as the use of strong/uncalled for language I will take action and make example of that is not acceptable and give them a warn for disrespect).

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: It would depend on the person and circumstances. If it was wolf or kosmos or martibo or something then there is nothing much I can do about it, although if it was someone who was an admin or Moderator I would record the situations - trying not to get caught by the member off staff - report it to another member off staff off which i could get a hold off and then present footage off the incident with my video recorder I have.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I would immediately go through logs and grab the key bits off information where the person who threatened to DDOS the server were talking about it - I would also grab there Steam ID and check through who they were and place that in an evidence folder - . Next I would place what I had recorded of the situation into said evidence folder . Furthermore I would check to see if it was a real threat then also place that in the note pad, then I would  send it all off to a higher member off staff ( Admin or higher) who could deal with the situation at hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I, Ashley Cooper, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Thank you for reading, sorry I'm really bad at applications and detail so i do apologise

For one, I have no idea who you are. Also throughout this application there is a fair amount of grammar errors, which shows you havent bothered to try proof read and edit it / havent put in the effort. This would imply that you cant be bothered putting in the extra effort to be a staff member.

Also you have coloured some parts of the app, and not others, and while this seems to just be an aesthetic issue, to me personally it seems like you have copied from another app, and added to it, hence different colours in the middle of sentences. I think this because of obviously the colours, but also because it feels disjointed when there is different colours, like in this example

47 minutes ago, Ash said:

their own spare time and volunteer help out the server

So we can see the coloured 'custom' text, and then the different colour text. My concern is that the coloured text on its own makes sense, "Dedicate their own spare time and help out the server" but now 'volunteer' has been thrown in, which makes it not grammatically correct, and it;s also in the forums default colour, which makes it seem like you copied part of it, and just threw in some more text, this example being volunteer. This plants a seed of doubt in my mind about this.  *I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT ALL OF THIS, JUST LOOKS LIKE IT* 

As I said earlier as well there is alot of quite obvious grammatical errors are typos like

I am apply to be a Trail Moderator for the reasons above and more.

and

In fact upon my arrival here i meant Iris

But a big reason i'd be -1 is because of how you reacted recently to Havoc's suggestion of an Inquistor Trooper, where you reacted really strongly calling it the stupidest idea you'd ever seen, and just generally rude. This makes me feel like you'd easily boil over in some situations, which is a characteristic I wouldn't want in a Staff Member 
image.thumb.png.ef0e334012fdc1a77be50803d206a25f.png

*But hey, thats just what i think, so idk*

Edited by Anthony
  • Upvote 5

Neutral

I find you quite difficult to deal with in-game and could never see you in a position of a moderator.

Goodluck

3 minutes ago, Gregis said:

Neutral

I find you quite difficult to deal with in-game and could never see you in a position of a moderator.

Goodluck

Neutral

Goodluck

-Rickle

21 minutes ago, Anthony said:

For one, I have no idea who you are. Also throughout this application there is alot of grammar mistakes, which shows you havent bothered to try proof read and edit it / havent put in the effort. This would imply that you cant be bothered putting in the extra effort to be a staff member.

Also you have coloured some parts of the app, and not others, and while this seems to just be an aesthetic issue, to me personally it seems like you have copied from another app, and added to it, hence different colours in the middle of sentences. I think this because of obviously the colours, but also because it feels disjointed when there is different colours, like in this example

So we can see the coloured 'custom' text, which on its own makes sense, "Dedicate their own spare time and help out the server" but now there is randomly a thrown in volunteer, which makes it not grammatically correct, and is also in the forums default colour, which makes it seem like you copied part of it, and just threw in some more text, this being volunteer. Which plants a seed of doubt in my mind  *I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT ALL OF THIS, JUST LOOKS LIKE IT* 

As I said earlier as well there is alot of quite obvious grammatical errors like

and

But a big reason i'd be -1 is because of how you reacted recently to Havoc's suggestion of an Inquistor Trooper, where you reacted really strongly calling it the stupidest idea you'd ever seen, and just generally rude. This makes me feel like you'd easily boil over in some situations, which is a characteristic I wouldn't want in a Staff Member
image.thumb.png.ef0e334012fdc1a77be50803d206a25f.png

yes I did say this because i was slightly annoyed by the whole thing however it has all been resolved now and we are all cool about the idea im fine with it, there was a misunderstanding about the idea thats all, I thought he meant that all inquisitors would rule us- which is why i thought it was stupid- however i now know that, that is not the case, and I am as active as i can be on the server because im British i have to get up at 6 am to come online with you, as for the grammar mistakes i'm just bad at English so i'm sorry for it, as for the colours I dont know why it was doing that i tried colouring the whole thing but only certain words would do it so idk technical stuff i guess however you saying i didnt try on this is quite offensive as this has took me 4 hours to compose and make, yes I did proof read all of it and i thought it was good hence why i submitted it. I spent last night and finished it this morning from 6 till it was submitted.

I would also like to point out it is spelt "a lot". sorry it just annoys me when people put it all together @Anthony And I'm also online 5 hours a day no exceptions. I'm sorry if you thought I copied this trust me I did try to get the colours correct. However i am in school so this is hard to write haha --- i was not in school when i mad this i am just simply replying from my school

Edited by Ash
Grammar...more grammar

Neutral leaning towards a -1, Due to the fact I've found you to be easily annoyed in-game and on the forums as represented by your posts on the Inquisitor Trooper suggestion. You state that you did it because you were "slightly annoyed" but that is no excuse and from what i'm seeing from most forum posts is that you are getting "slightly annoyed" quite a bit, The part of you being staff is to be able to contain your emotions and not lash out as such. Due to this I shall be staying at my vote until I see a change in behaviour in due time.

Edited by Splonter

@Splonter that was sarcasm at the time i was very annoyed but as stated I'm fine with the whole thing now, also what other things have i been annoyed about?

Edited by Ash

3 minutes ago, Ash said:

I'm sorry if you thought I copied this trust me I did try to get the colours correct. However i am in school so this is hard tp write haha

Changing to a -1, if you are at school surely you wait until your home, in order to make your application perfect. For me this shows a lack in professionalism, in something as serious as a staff application.

• Thinking 1

gregis no i made this at home im replying from school @Gregis

id also like to add i took this application very seriously if i didnt I wouldnt have spent as much time as i did on it however clearly I'm too bad at english for this so I'm sorry I'm trying my best however this is my best and its faulted so I apologize.

I was in my house when making said application (which i thought was really good as for me thats an amazing achievement because that too me was really good but clearly you guys wanted more, I was unaware In future i will try to make this better and to higher standards.

Edited by Ash

34 minutes ago, charles said:

+1 good job Ash

Its vells

thanks Veles you'll always have a special heart from us in Sith :)

I find you quite immature and don't believe you're cut out for the position of moderator, I believe if you gain the position of moderator you will be biased towards your friends in sits and  when forced to dish out punishments, from the way you act in-game.

You also seem to lash out at people.

but that's just my opinion and is subject to change.

21 minutes ago, S4Spooky said:

I find you quite immature and don't believe you're cut out for the position of moderator, I believe if you gain the position of moderator you will be biased towards your friends in sits and  when forced to dish out punishments, from the way you act in-game.

You also seem to lash out at people.

but that's just my opinion and is subject to change.

From my time knowing you I agree with this. -1

Thank you everyone for your input, I understand where you are all coming from and that is why I have decided too stop my application for this and I will reapply when I get better in all aspects that have been stated about 

thank you all :)

question on do I delete the post or like how would I close it?

Edited by Ash