Lord Scythes (Volda's) Trial Mod application.

Steam Name: Volda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111062437

In game name and rank: Lord Scythe. Sith Lord

Time Played: 1 week 5 days 20 hours.

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position because I want to bring my skills and knowledge to the staff team. I enjoy playing on the server and would very much enjoyhelping out its community. Furthermore, i feel that me being staff could benefit the server and its community. Finally, I just want to help and support the server and its other staff members.

How will allowing you to be a part of our staff team help us: I feel I can be a lot of help to the server and its community, I have knowledge of how being staff works and what to do in many situations. I am experienced with ULX for I have used it for a long time along with Nutscrip(Not that Nutscrip is relevant). I am calm in intense situations and I'm good with most people. I am able to help with giving out warnings, Teleporting, Helping with events, giving tools to other players who require them. Finally, I enjoy helping people a lot, so I would like to apply for the Trial mod rank.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Hammerfall networks JVS server (Rank of Admin For roughly 6-12 months)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: No, I haven't gotten any warnings and I don't plan on getting any.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: As a previous staff member of a different community for so long I have learned a lot. I am skilled with using ULX and Nutscrip and I am calm and listen to players when they are asking me questions. I also consider myself a good RPer and I know a lot about star wars. I consider myself a really nice guy with a fun and positive personality but I can be serious when needed. I don't like taking favorites and I see all players as equal human beings.

Anything else you would like to add: I love Imperial Gaming and its staff team, the community is great and I look forward to working with you.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Volda
Adding more to my application
  • Upvote 1
On 5/10/2017 at 8:09 PM, Gotaki said:

Another Moderator Application I get to -1 because no effort was put in. Lucky me.

Also Just because you are well known doesn't mean you can get away with putting nothing in your application, not cool bro.

-1 - @Gotaki and @Green Jesus are right. Even if (and I am sure you are) @Volda is a really nice guy, the amount of content and effort needed for a Trial-Mod app. needs to be far greater than what is in this application. If you edit and add more information into it, there may be a change of perspective.

1 minute ago, Volda said:

You are all correct, I didn't put enough effort into this application, however, i have updated it. Please consider re-reading the application.

-Volda

+1 Better now, not the best but ill still give it the +1

• Upvote 1

DECLINED

You needed other members to tell you what you had put in the application was not enough for you to actually re-do the application with some level of detail.

You can re-apply in 2 weeks when you can submit the application with the same dedication you did on the second time around.