Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Splonter

Suggestion for the F3 Menu

Yesterday I managed to save up my credits to 50k credits so I bought the Dual DC-17s although when I went to equip them I accidently clicked the sell button, Therefor selling my item and only giving me 25k credits by accident. I feel it would be very nice if when you hit the sell button you had another confirmation option that is something along the lines of "Are you sure?" therefor it prevents people from accidentally clicking the button like myself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well everyone assumes you have no life and have 300k points in 2 weeks so losing 50k is nothing.

Buuutt Splonter is right. Or just make big effing buttons

• Upvote 1

+1

I mean it hasn't actually happened to me yet surprisingly.

But, I would like to see this added.

Edited by Emerald

+1 Should stop people from constantly asking for credit refunds because they accidentally sold an item.

Edited by Jman1308

22 minutes ago, Jman1308 said:

+1 Should stop people from constantly asking for credit refunds because they accidentally sold an item.

Are refunds a thing? One day I remember one day somebody telling me that the F3 shop existed, so I went and blew all my credits on that dogshit sniper which I promptly sold and lost however many tens of thousands of credits to lmao.  Never bothered to get any points refunded, but a little "buyer beware - ask someone if this item sucks before you buy it" wouldn't hurt looool, or maybe a refund for full value within 24 hours type thing, in case of bad decision making

4 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

Are refunds a thing? One day I remember one day somebody telling me that the F3 shop existed, so I went and blew all my credits on that dogshit sniper which I promptly sold and lost however many tens of thousands of credits to lmao.  Never bothered to get any points refunded, but a little "buyer beware - ask someone if this item sucks before you buy it" wouldn't hurt looool, or maybe a refund for full value within 24 hours type thing, in case of bad decision making

You automatically get 50% back upon selling if I am correct however people normally ask admins for 100% back if they accidentally buy/sell an item.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jman1308 said:

You automatically get 50% back upon selling if I am correct however people normally ask admins for 100% back if they accidentally buy/sell an item.

Damnit I should have asked haha, this is before I had donator so it only refunded 50% too, managed to double shoot myself in the foot, if I had held on to it and sold it later I would have recouped more credits! xD

1 hour ago, Jman1308 said:

I asked yesterday when I accidently sold my item, Unfortunately I got denied a refund.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

I mean it hasn't actually happened to me yet surprisingly.

But, I would like to see this added.

+1

Yes it happen to be before I bought the 300 HP boost once I press the buy button I lag out and accidentally click two times so I sold it

+1

Edited by Jonathan