Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zovio/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Do not recall

In Game Rank: Do not recall

In Game Regiment: Do not recall

Ban Details

1393709704_imperialgamingban.JPG.87436ae30f9d3855e5e25edf8d11b698.JPG

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Little (Vader at the time)

What date did the ban occur: Exactly 363 days ago, 2 days off a full year.

What was the reason for the ban: Community Ban

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I believe most people of the community knew me as the toxic 11 year old who minged constantly, broke every rule in the book and evidently, was hated by everyone. The staff eventually got sick of me and gave up on tolerating me, therefore I was banned. I don't think there is much more for me to add except that I wasn't worthy of being on the server.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe I should be unbanned from Imperial Gaming for a multitude of reasons. I think that I should be given a second chance because I was young and immature, now that I am older, I am capable of owning up to my mistakes and being mature. I occasionally click on the server to see I am banned and I really wish to give the server a second chance, my knowledge on Starwars have expanded immensely and I am willing to enhance that in-game. If I am unbanned, I will make amens to each and every person I caused havoc upon as I deeply regret every little bit of it. During my time banned, I have changed as a person so much that you wouldn't recognize me from my old self, I have changed ways of how I act, treat others and even how I come across entertainment.

I beg for a second chance on Imperial Gaming.
~Zovio

• Downvote 3

You constantly minged and when you were told to stop, You just continued.

When your last Ban Appeal was accepted, You instantly came onto the Server and pressed the lockdown button and started to RDM everyone that was around you.

Sorry, But I don’t really want you back in the Community.

Edited by Emerald

6 hours ago, Emerald said:

When your last Ban Appeal was accepted, You instantly came onto the Server and pressed the lockdown button and started to RDM everyone that was around you.

If this doesn't say it all, I don't know what does.

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

10 hours ago, Emerald said:

27 minutes ago, Rickle said:

2 hours ago, Goliath said:

See above

Like I said, it was over a year ago and I am owning up to those mistakes. You should see me on other communities now, minge free.

Edited by Zovio

5 minutes ago, Brass said:

-1 Reasons listed above

I saw that edit, you weren't there to see the situation, you joined in June! That reply alone proves how unprofessional you are.

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Zovio said:

I saw that edit, you weren't there to see the situation, you joined in June! That reply alone proves how unprofessional you are.

He's entitled to his own opinion, Whether or not he was on the Server at the time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Zovio said:

This. This here is the reason you're not getting unbanned, it is obvious in your replies, no matter if we've never met you, or have known you for years that you're still hot headed and are not reformed, you are insulting staff when staff are the ones that decide whether or not you return to this community after wronging it in the first place.

Stay banned.

Zovio, he is staff and has full rights to replying. He gave his opinions based on the opinions and evidence presented to him in this appeal and other sources. You calling him out as unprofessional and basically implying that only those that know who you are can replay shows that you haven’t gotten any more mature. I for one know you. Also you have contacted me since your ban about something I have forgotten about. Even ANiX has forgotten about you and he came WAY before you.

You are like crispin except younger and a little better but, -1

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bailey said:

This. This here is the reason you're not getting unbanned, it is obvious in your replies, no matter if we've never met you, or have known you for years that you're still hot headed and are not reformed, you are insulting staff when staff are the ones that decide whether or not you return to this community after wronging it in the first place.

Stay banned.

You aren't actually supposed to be replying to this thread, and I am showing distress in my replies due to people being biased in a typically professional community.

2 minutes ago, Zovio said:

You aren't actually supposed to be replying to this thread, and I am showing distress in my replies due to people being biased in a typically professional community.

He is staff as well buddy.

If you believe that our staff here are biased, report it to a more senior authority 

Edited by Mauler

1 minute ago, Zovio said:

Firstly. I am supposed to be replying to this, in order to show you in which the way you've made errors in an attempt to be unbanned, as I am a Staff Member one and the same, Staff are supposed to reply to these threads and give their opinion on whether or not we want you to return to the community.

Secondly, I was going to change my opinion. I thought to myself "This guy has been gone for a year, if he comes back we can just ban him again anyway." But after the toxicity and ignorance you've displayed in this thread, my -1 will continue to stand, as I said earlier, you're hot-headed and already display a lack of disrespect towards the Staff Team of this server you want to come back to.

Show some respect and you might get unbanned.

-1 based on the reply i have seen from you it still seems you are immature, in the future think about what you post and think if its really needed. best of luck

My my my what a thread, I can already tell that you have not changed one single bit, please tell me where it states in the rules where It says our staff team cannot comment? As I am pretty sure it states only STAFF are allowed to comment on unban appeals so you have obviously not read our rules but wanting to be unbanned.

Secondly you and your temper need to go to a icy lake and chill because at the moment I have seen all I need to deny this appeal just from your replies alone. I can already see if you are unbanned you will be hot headed on the server, cause issues then be perm ban again in under 1 week as no offence you are exactly like every other person that gets unbanned and banned again. I believe you are not ready to come back in this comnunity as even after 1 year it seems you have not reflected on any of your behaviour or actions that caused you to be banned. 

I will leave the rest for Chopz to decide as at the moment my opinion of you is on the floor. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

Well you would not believe this Mr Zovio, i was going through my old screenshots of evidence and I found your picture in there, seems somone has lied on there ban appeal and not mention what they also did.

http://imgur.com/gallery/zVKMkeM

I believe I see in there threatning with a refund because you got banned but not only that saying so you can blackmail them and then explained how you would do it and I also have more pictures of you saying youll get your friend to refund 600. I am going to make this clear here and now, you are never ever welcomed back in my community, you are scum and will never change. 

This appeal is denied and you are never allowed to appeal it. Goodbye and stay away from IG

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3