Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Ghost4448

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21080949

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002427626/

In Game Details

In Game Name: [Ω] Arcturusious

In Game Rank: Brigadier

In Game Regiment: Storm Commandos

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence): 4 Weeks, 0 Days, 1 Hours

29.png.0538f406ba09119431fad38d4c4be73f.png

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Before 6th October 2018, no.

Why should you be trusted with PAC: I believe myself to be quite a trustworthy person. When placed in a position of power, or being given tools that not everybody is graced with, there is always that extra level of caution that is taken. It is a privilege to receive PAC access, and it should not and will not be abused in any way. Having made it to the rank of High Colonel in Storm Commandos, I believe I've earned the trust of many in my time so far. I can only hope that with more time on the server I'll continue to build that trust with everybody in the community. Additionally, I take my roleplay very seriously, and always remain in character during active duty.

Why do you want access to PAC: I would like PAC access so that I can personalize my appearance on the server, and help myself and others in my present company to stand out. I'd also like to use PAC to customize my character to better reflect my creativity, personality, and to further my skills in using PAC alongside other community members. Having PAC would also allow me to customize my character to enhance roleplay situations and general gameplay by creating unique and lore friendly PAC's alike.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC: I've been on the server every single day since I first joined the community back in July, but I couldn't say I deserve PAC any more than anybody else. Though I do feel that having PAC access on the server would allow me to consistently further my understanding and knowledge with PAC, all the while still remaining active on the server every day like always.

PAC3 Examples - Included in the examples are the following: Trenchcoat/skirt, Knife on Left Shoulder, Pulse Cannon (with Laser Sight (inactive while holstered) and Customized Barrel) on back, E-11 on Front Right Thigh (with Custom Stock, Canted Red Dot Sight, Barrel Extension, and Angled Foregrip), Duel DC-17's on Rear Waist in the Belt, a Hologram activates upon Text Chat, my Omega symbol on belt buckle, grapple hook gun on ankle holster. All weapons disappear and re-appear when each respective one is drawn/holstered. Night Vision enhancement sight activates with flashlight. I've also created two custom activated stances while crouched. An "At Rest" stance, and a "Sturdy" stance.

24.thumb.jpg.b543b7986707569be8bd5c841abf04e0.jpg25.thumb.jpg.eb7f9579a649ce60e836840f355b716f.jpg22.thumb.jpg.cd8681414f65b41ba19cc5ccd477c7f9.jpg23.thumb.jpg.b0fff2c4f63066ed34b9ece33e97e964.jpg27.thumb.jpg.d3888dc4ce5a47511e04f10c0fafd299.jpg21.thumb.jpg.d304edcf8f04fd3d2c731b5594a6c8a3.jpg20.thumb.jpg.b9b959742138fdee6fd9a74cd9c7503a.jpg

Edited by Ghost4448
Updated playtime and rank
  • Upvote 2

Neutral

PACs are surprisingly good for someone who only just started playing around with it, but are still very basic.

Edited by Bevan
  • Like 1

+1

Understands the basics of Pac3 and could do well with Tier 1

Active

Trustworthy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

+1

Seems to know the basics of PAC3.

I believe he would do well with PAC3 Tier One.

PACs are pleasing to the eye

Edited by EpicEzale
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Auzii said:

+1

Active

Trustworthy

• Like 1

+1

Good commander and is trustworthy. Though PACs may be basic, there is definitely room for improvement, and I believe Imperial Gaming would be the best place for him to improve his PAC3 skills.

• Like 1

Just now, Morgan said:

+1

Good commander and is trustworthy. Though PACs may be basic, there is definitely room for improvement, and I believe Imperial Gaming would be the best place for him to improve his PAC3 skills.

+1 Good luck.

• Like 1

+1

• Trustworthy and dedicated to the server as much as he is dedicated to his regiment.
  • PAC's are basic, but good for someone who just got into using them.
  • Mature and always in character.

You used a prop background on gm_construct when there's a white room just for that, that almost hurts.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

+1

4 hours ago, Morgan said:

+1

+1

Goodluck mate.

-Rickle

+1

Great guy, Amazing applications, Very responsible

Arcturusious would do great with PAC3 as he has already proved he is responsible as he is a colonel of storm commando's and has shown his skills with the screen shots he has posted

-Wind

Edited by Wind

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

+1

• Trustworthy and dedicated to the server as much as he is dedicated to his regiment.
  • PAC's are basic, but good for someone who just got into using them.
  • Mature and always in character.

+1

For some dumb reason, I already assumed you had PAC. Shows to me how mature you are to deserve it. Good luck.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Auzii said:

+1

Active

Trustworthy

+1

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Morgan said:

+1

1+

• Like 1

big +1 - for someone who just learnt how to use pac, you're creations are good. i am sure overtime your creations will be expanded upon as you gain knowledge

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zaspan said:

big +1 - for someone who just learnt how to use pac, you're creations are good. i am sure overtime your creations will be expanded upon as you gain knowledge

+1 goodluck!

• Like 1

Changes made to the application:

Updated a little bit of the information given

Updated playtime

Replaced the heap of old example photos with fewer, clearer, newer ones

Added more content to my PAC creation itself.

Edited by Ghost4448
  • Upvote 2