Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Crunchy

Crunchys PAC Application V7

Quite a few people are comenting that crunchy's pac examples are not very original even before he added more his pacs where anything but not original his navy pac I have never seen anyone do well which he has actually completed to a decent quality 
and for that I am going to give this application a B I G 

+1

• Like 1

I honestly think your PAC's are really, really well designed for someone who is applying for tier 1. You don't need to be a god at PAC to achieve tier 1, as long as you make average PAC's (which you have provided), I think your qualified for the tool.

PLUS ONE

• Like 1

NEUTRAL

Positives:

• Seems to have good intentions when it comes to why he wants PAC3 and what he will do with it
  • Made Some unique PAC's compared to others seen in the past (The navy ones)
  • Good playtime and have seen you around the server frequently

Negatives:

• From prior comments it seems that you advertised your application, which breaches the rules
  • Some of the pack examples are not refined enough and need more time and effort put in to achieve a better quality (eg. the navy one, the arm is twisted and looks unnatural.) spending more time on the examples will show that you are more deserving of PAC3 and are willing to put in the effort and time to make good and approriate RP PAC's.

None the less I am close to giving you a +1 and if you add some more example that you spend longer working on or fix some of the pre existing example then i will be inclined to change my NEUTRAL to a +1.

Good luck and all the best,

- Sully

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

Positives:

• Seems to have good intentions when it comes to why he wants PAC3 and what he will do with it
  • Made Some unique PAC's compared to others seen in the past (The navy ones)
  • Good playtime and have seen you around the server frequently

Negatives:

• From prior comments it seems that you advertised your application, which breaches the rules
  • Some of the pack examples are not refined enough and need more time and effort put in to achieve a better quality (eg. the navy one, the arm is twisted and looks unnatural.) spending more time on the examples will show that you are more deserving of PAC3 and are willing to put in the effort and time to make good and approriate RP PAC's.

None the less I am close to giving you a +1 and if you add some more example that you spend longer working on or fix some of the pre existing example then i will be inclined to change my NEUTRAL to a +1.

Good luck and all the best,

- Sully

the times i "advertised" was me private messaging them on the fourms saying "Hey there, ive added some more pac examples on my application and hopefully this can change your opinion from a neutral to a +1" i never knew i wasnt allowed to say that but i stopped doing it due to the comment the cody made

Denied

Please work on improving your support within the community.

You may reapply in 1 month. (21/01/19)

• Upvote 1