Steam Name: [IG] Crunchy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10892192

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178109569/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Crunchy

In Game Rank: PFC

In Game Regiment: 442ND

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):  3 WEEKS now

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes i have used PAC before and I am fairly confident with using it and that I can make it look cool without lagging out the server I have also been taught PAC3 by EpicEzale and Emerald and Peguin a few months ago and those 3 people convinced me to apply for PAC3 after I gained more knowledge of how to use it. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I think I should be trusted with PAC3 because I feel my level of maturity has increased to the point where I can handle having access to something most people don't. I have built up my reputation over the past few months and I think that more people in this community can look at me as a role model/trusted person I also feel like I can create and help other people with PAC3 and I would also like to convince more members of the community to learn PAC3 and even apply for it on the forums. 

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I would like access to PAC3 as I would like to increase RP on the server (and I would like to look cool like who doesn't) I would also like to stand out in Navy and be unique within the community, I would also like to influence others to try it themselves creating their own PACs and I could even help them in single player if they need. Another reason I want access to PAC is that most of my friends on the server have it and I would like to join them.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I think I deserve PAC3 as I have improved dramatically in maturity on the server and in RP wise. I have no intent to abuse PAC3 or create non RP related PACS. This server means a lot to me as it really is a second home, and I am a more trustworthy member of this community and I think I have proven to most people that I can be trusted and that I can complete a task without hesitation if I put my mind to it.

PAC3 Examples: (please note that I haven't made any Navy PACS due to my lack of ideas please suggest some below if you want and most of these PACS were made for my other applications as well)

PAC Example 1: This was one of my first PACS I made when I was in shock.

20180401182511_1.thumb.jpg.20de8defe656b69f85c7b2f8a965f283.jpg

PAC Example 2: This was a PAC I made when I was in 442ND I also took the robot leg and used it for this one (i use the robot leg for a lot of things cause I like it :3)

20180127102322_1.thumb.jpg.40756684c0e00a6ed5765127b618a22e.jpg

PAC Example 3: This is a medic PAC I made when I was in Medics again as I said above I used the robot leg.

20180722144806_1.thumb.jpg.beb6fcf4ad19c006f450704ea58a22aa.jpg

PAC Example 4: This is a PAC I have made when I was an Engineer.

20180820184010_1.thumb.jpg.46490447200295a7a23f64f944469154.jpg

PAC Example 5: In this PAC it shows the planets and even the Battlestation.

DC47E158140F4CD3755C552444FD83099DB391C3

PAC Example 6: In this example I will be able to monitor the star destroyer on the move as I will be able to see what Hangar blast doors or main hanger one door is broken I can even check the Reactor and ship thrusters to see if they are in working order after a while i may be able to give the engineers and pilots some up for example: I will make one of the thrusters red or orange and change the working to damaged etc. I can they ask the engineers to go fix the one that is damaged and the pilots can fly them to the back of the ship were they drop off the engineers. If the engineers would like some more RP I can change one of the hanger blast doors to red or orange and they can go fix it when I notify them.

BE28947E5E0014745797C696A29361B5C935B15F

PAC Example 7: This is when I was in Shadow Guard

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

PAC Example 8: Me cleaning my shield

Edited by Crunchy
Added more examples
  • Sad 1

NEUTRAL- Although your PAC3 skills have approved, and you have a better playtime now, these PAC3 examples are still SUPER GENERIC. I would suggest trying to come up with something more unique than a backpack, comms, karma, cape, robot leg or helmet attachment as everyone with PAC3 has these.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pinejack said:

NEUTRAL- Although your PAC3 skills have approved, and you have a better playtime now, these PAC3 examples are still SUPER GENERIC. I would suggest trying to come up with something more unique than a backpack, comms, karma, cape, robot leg or helmet attachment as everyone with PAC3 has these.

NEUTRAL

Goodluck

-Rickle.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, pinejack said:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pinejack said:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pinejack said:

• Upvote 1

+1 has put in a lot of effort. I like the navy pac looks neat. Obviously deserving. 

Edited by Havoc
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pinejack said:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pinejack said:

• Upvote 1

NEUTRAL PAC3 creations are not really well designed (not really aesthetically pleasing)

5 hours ago, Crunchy said:

REDACTED.

Its called the battle station... /me blinks in disgust

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pinejack said:

• Upvote 1

+1

Not a lot of examples on different models

But a good variety onethe ones you have shown 

• Like 1

Advertised pac application to users through forum message

On 9/19/2018 at 8:30 PM, Whitey said:

Application Rules:

• Advertisement of Staff or EM or PAC3 applications is forbidden
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Cody said:

Advertised pac application to users through forum messages

I was just notifying them of edits i have made because i thought that if i posted in my topic it would be considered as an early bump and i dont want to fill up my application with updates of what happend i never knew i wasnt allowed to do this but acknowledged

Long story short i thought that i was allowed to do this. (i only messaged the people that gave neutrals and telling them of what i updated)

Edited by Crunchy

+1, really persistent on getting back, he has been a long time member of the community and I think can be trusted. Crunchy’s maturity has drastically improved from my perspective. Best of Luck!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

+1, really persistent on getting back, he has been a long time member of the community and I think can be trusted. Crunchy’s maturity has drastically improved from my perspective. Best of Luck!

^

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 10:12 PM, Ramirez said:

Very close to being neutral due to reasons stated previously but for now it’s a +1 from me.

• Like 1