Steam Details

Steam Name: Auzii

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105916966 || 76561198172099661

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/auziiiii/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Auzii

In Game Rank: 2nd Lieutenant

In Game Regiment: Shock Troopers

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot Evidence): 4 Weeks+ || Rank 85 || 20181203091157_1.jpg.638eb4cafb32c7b80703b28f8f74e3b2.jpg

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): No, I have not.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No, I have not.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

• Super Admin - DefconNations PoliceRP
  • Moderator - DefconNations CityRP
  • Moderator - DefconNations First ResponseRP
  • Server Manager - Midnight Wolf Gaming
  • Senior Admin - ACA Gaming
  • Senior Admin - Synergy Gaming
  • Senior Admin - Fuzzy Outlaw Gaming

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: I believe that the purpose of moderators on any and all servers is to help new members of the community with any queries that they may have. I also believe as a moderator you have a certain duty to uphold and enforce the rules of the server and community. Also, being a moderator is more than just being a staff member it is also being a role model for all members of the community and mentor for those who need it. Not only is it important to be and do these things, its also important to have a positive attitude towards things and to not neglect and calls for help from the members/players.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I am applying to be a Trial Moderator since I really enjoy this community and I want to express that more by being able to help members of the community and server. I also want to be a Trial Moderator since I have lots of experience and I love doing this line of work, by helping people and enforcing rules and regulations. I am also applying since I am an active member of the community and sometimes I notice there are not many staff on to deal with situations or they just don't show up so I want this role so I can help those members who are in need of assistance. 

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I believe I can bring a willingness to learn what I already haven't, a strong attitude and willingness to do things. I also think I can bring a lot of experience and enlightenment to the community as I have a lot of experience in staffing communities and servers and also helping people out. I also have an extreme understanding of ULX and what its functions are. Another thing I can bring to the staff team are some of my attributes which also include but aren't limited too; being respectful and kind to all members of the community, being a responsible person and lastly being able to work well under tricky and stressful situations. Lastly, I always try my best in situations and never give up, so if I am struggling with a something I will never stop trying and I also believe that makes me a great fit for the team.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: Firstly, I will get the name of the player who was accused of Mass RDMing, I then will check the logs for who he killed and when he killed those people/players and gather that evidence in screenshots/recordings and save them for further evidence if the player tries to appeal or state otherwise of what he/she has done. I will then get the players Steam ID and give him/her the appropriate consequence.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: Firstly, I would get the victims story/side to all of this and what the "bully" did and or said to the victim and I would also ask for any video or screenshot evidence of the bully saying anything to the apposed victim, once this is completed I would teleport the "bully" or accused to me and get there side to the story and collect and screenshot. Once I have come to a verdict of both sides of the story I would then give out the appropriate consequence.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would immediately start recording/gathering evidence to prove my side, then I would inform a higher-up of the situation and get them to also confront the staff member to get their side and see if they are going to lie and if so I would then prove them wrong by presenting my evidence. Once the ordeal is sorted I would get the higher ranking staff member banned and or stripped from their rank since these actions are extremely prohibited and should not be tolerated.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: If someone were to threaten the community/server, I would immediately get on recording/screenshot them threatening the server in case they take further measures. I would also inform the higher ranking staff members of the ordeal/situation and they could assist me into taking further precautions against the threat. Once these steps have been completed I would get the person whom threatened the servers Steam ID in case they do actually DDOS the server. Then I would give them the appropriate ban/consequence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Auzii
Minor Fixes
  • Upvote 1

Massive +1
-Auzii is extremely active
-Good Role model for his regiment and other players think of joining 501st
-Knows the Rules well
-Very Serious RP player
-Very Friendly and helpful to everyone in the community
-Detailed answers

I think the server would benefit greatly if Auzii were a staff member 

Edited by Snoozy
Seen massive improvements
  • Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Snoozy said:

+1
-Needs to be a tad bit more active
-Friendly and serious when need be
-Definitely knows the rules and has listed some good servers as past staff experience
- Would make a good mod someday

• Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Rivers said:

+1

Great guy and displays the perfect qualities for staff. Definitely need to keep up the activity that I've seen in the past few days though as previously I didn't see you on enough.

• Upvote 1

You deserve a +1.

• You seem to know what you're doing when it comes to staff situations.
  • Your application is well written and has little to no grammar mistakes.
  • You are a good person to be around and speak to and just are an all-round good bloke.

Good luck @Auzii!

• Upvote 1
  • Cody locked this topic