Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Foxy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107842817

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kahny/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Cad Bane [996th]

In Game Rank: Bounty Hunter

In Game Regiment: Bounty Hunter

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence): 7 days and many more to come (i know it seems rushed but ive already invested money into the server and wish to get that moneys worth back in time/fun on the server before i ever consider not playing)ce06438ad61f747990ea420aa15fd51a.thumb.jpg.9a651fdef5670fa620db65bcc74eac72.jpg

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC:
 I believe I should be trusted with the use of PAC3, As I understand it is a privilege to have, not something to be used and abused. I don't try to cause any issues for other players. I try to resolve issues within the server if i am needed, I know I am not well known in the community so far, ive been known as Cushion Or Cad Bane, more commonly as the Mouse Droid. By giving me PAC access I feel that I will be able to engage my role play to another level. I also wish to provide a impact on other members of the community to begin using pac themselves.

Why do you want access to PAC:

Being Given Pac Access shall grant me the ability to further deepen the role play of Cad Bane both Passively and Actively. PAC will allow me to expand the lore behind my character as it provides a means in which I can achieve this through Large and Small Creations. This will allow my character to become more unique not only within Bounty Hunters But with the Whole Community.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC :

The reason i believe i have earned pac access is i have never broken a server rule and don't intend to either, I try my best at what i do no matter the task, i believe im friendly and fun person to play with and wont abuse pac
I am still learning with pac and i know i can further deepen my knowledge with sharing my creations with others whilst on the server for creative feedback.

PAC3 Examples:

I Have worked with weapons and am currently working on making my own model (ooc model for non server use)

Added lowres gas mask (working on higher res one) with Dual LL-30's in the holsters
Hologram when typing/using voice chat
Added animation for my character to sit when idle or upon button press, Adding in a few more including a custom death animation (all inside server content)
i havent added pictures since it seemed super simple enough, I have attatched weapond to my character that dissapear when i equip them and reappear when holstered
I am working on a custom cloak for cad bane to replace his current one not shown in pictures
i am working on a Disguise for Cad Bane from an episode where he steals a clones armor and uses it to escape
(i will post more pictures once progress gets to a point of sharing)

https://gyazo.com/9f5410cf72fc56e643a64962d1af9b9b (Dual LL-30's Holster and unholster)
https://gyazo.com/f4cc33a59147e81c43ce7d48c37dc5d9 (created a Stormtrooper disguise when i press numpad 4 he takes 2 seconds to switch to the disguise and lasts for 15 seconds)
For Picture 3 i know the fingers are unnaturally merged through eachother i am working on fixing it without getting rid of the armor/gloves

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.6a6efc6f7b1a9f8ffc05e9abf21c3244.pngScreenshot_3.thumb.png.7d789d3fe07a91dd6e02d577449ba64d.png7a6d478559be056e231a6f5918ce4f46.thumb.png.6a03c7b7008ea63c31935b222160452f.png
9a1a96d5e97abde40f86db4a3de1f435.png.fb6e744c90430e5bab77b0ad7edb2246.png

Edited by AComfyCushion
added new example of pac

- Answers are good

-Playtime could be a bit higher (IK the minimum is 1 week)

-Examples are EXTREMELY basic, one of them literally being the default PAC sphere in your mouth

Edit: I now realise that isn't the basic PAC sphere but it still looks like a single model, if not two.

Edited by Bevan

1 minute ago, Bevan said:

- Answers are good

-Examples are EXTREMELY basic, one of them literally being the default PAC sphere in your mouth

I don’t beleive that’s just a sphere.

i think playtime is key, whilst you have a week, there’s people with 2W+ still waiting for their chance at pac3 so I think you need to do something that stands out to make your application unique if you truely want to earn pac3

Neutral 

4 minutes ago, Gregis said:

I don’t beleive that’s just a sphere.

i think playtime is key, whilst you have a week, there’s people with 2W+ still waiting for their chance at pac3 so I think you need to do something that stands out to make your application unique if you truely want to earn pac3

Neutral 

14 minutes ago, Rickle said:

NEUTRAL

-Active, Mature, Friendly, Application Answers are good.

-Need more pac3 examples.

I will change to a +1 if more pac3 examples are shown.

Goodluck

-Rickle.

2 hours ago, Bevan said:

- Answers are good

Edit: I now realise that isn't the basic PAC sphere but it still looks like a single model, if not two.

I

3 hours ago, Bevan said:

- Answers are good

8 hours ago, Bevan said:

- Answers are good

Thanks for the feedback Bevan, as stated above i am working on some more higher quality versions of these, and indeed it is a single prop in the mouth, but it is not the sphere it was a console hatch that i used to push into the mouth temporarily as i was experimenting, i am working towards updating the gas mask shortly and will include a new screenshot once finished.

8 hours ago, Rickle said:

NEUTRAL

-Active, Mature, Friendly, Application Answers are good.

-Need more pac3 examples.

I will change to a +1 if more pac3 examples are shown.

Goodluck

-Rickle.

Thanks for the feedback Rickle, as stated above i will be adding in plenty more examples once i believe they are of decent enough quality

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bevan said:

- Answers are good

^^^

https://gyazo.com/9f5410cf72fc56e643a64962d1af9b9b (Dual LL-30's Holster and unholster)
https://gyazo.com/9a1a96d5e97abde40f86db4a3de1f435 (New Gas Mask Consisting of 11 props) im attempting to get some sort of smoke/fog to come out the grey part in the middle.

When i get home from work i shall begin finalising a pet rancor ive been working on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Whitey locked this topic