Future for Imperial gaming

Hello

The server we will be bringing out soon is TTT, we currently already have a Manager for it and will be up by either Wednesday or Thursday and will have Pointshop 2, CW 2, Models and other nice finishing touches on the server.

With the launch of TTT we are currently looking at other server ideas to bring up which are:

DarkRP

Hogwarts RP

Valhalla RP (Custom RP built by Wolf and Developers) video is an example of what it would be like and ignore the Valhalla Servers as that was my old community I founded. 

However those 3 are just ideas but please write down below which you would like.

After this there is not many popular game modes that Imperial Gaming can branch out into however another idea is that Imperial should start to branch out just from Garry’s Mod. With this move from Just Garry’s Mod it will require a lot of effort and a lot of dedication from the management and Staff team. With this I would like to announce that as of today, Imperial gaming will no longer be focusing on the now but more for the future for not just as but as a second home for our members and gamers. However Imperial gaming has not only the Management and Staff to thank for but the biggest reason why we are now one of Australia's biggest Garry’s Mod Community is due to our loyal and fantastic players/members. I would like to personally thank every one of you who have stuck with us throughout all of our struggles that the management and Staff team have gone through, including the problems we face from other communities because of jealousy or hatred that the community is grown bigger and continuing to grow however each time that the community faces problems, the Members stick behind us and help/guide us and give us encouragement to continue to work and develop the community.

With this I would like to officially announce that imperial gaming will be opening up a you tube channel where Trident, Wolf, Gamma and others will be uploading funny moments, community updates, open house games and other content. We will also be looking to build an actual Streaming Team/Group to Stream on there own account but under the Imperial Gaming team however at the moment Twitch is something that is on the least priority currently,

There are plenty more to come however at this moment I hope that you all will stick with us while we build our community for the future and thank you.

Regards,

Wolf

Community Manager

• Upvote 5

As you have said moving to other games is the hardest thing you mentioned but that is the one thing I would like to see. (GTA 5 or even GTA:SA RP would be nice to see) Also +1 for the YouTube as long as there are bi-weekly Gamma night-night stories.

• Upvote 1

+1 Very good to see the dedication like this from the dev and staff team, another good game we could open a server for is CS:GO, most people with Gmod already have the game and it's very much like the game in many ways, I was also thinking we could host some AOE2/3 games.

This sounds great but with the rise of more servers there would be 2 scenarios where 1. the server by its self can self sustain in funds or 2. the server requires funds from others to stay up. So if the servers don"t do to well and require donations from other servers making the initial donation prices increase?  

21 hours ago, Daffybebe said:

+1 Very good to see the dedication like this from the dev and staff team, another good game we could open a server for is CS:GO, most people with Gmod already have the game and it's very much like the game in many ways, I was also thinking we could host some AOE2/3 games.

What kind of CS:GO server? Trading server?

• Cody unpinned this topic
  • Cody locked this topic