ID: 76561198267273521

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267273521/

Name: Quoth

Reg: ST

6df3fd53ec22f7f8dd6eb0a105a09f2e.png

Bantime: Perma

Staff member: Thrawn

When: Can't remember

Reason: Stole ship and attempted to ram into a bunch of people.

Detail: It was an event on Naboo City, i saw a dropship in the LZ i think, so I hopped in it (at the time i thought everyone could fly ships) and decided it would be funny to ram into a bunch of people. It was funny but it was not worth it and i almost ruined an enormous amount of peoples roleplay. Luckily Thrawn was able to stop me with his gravity gun before I could cause any damage. I was put in jail and I lied, saying that 'I didn't mean to' and 'I didn't know how to fly it' which was complete bullshit. I kinda knew how to fly it and i did mean to ram into people. I was very ashamed of my actions that day.

Second chance: I believe i have waited long enough to get unbanned, what i have done in the past is bad and i am ashamed of what i have done. I am now part of empire gaming, everyone knows me on that server. Because of EG i know how to roleplay and be a good person. I have a good reputation on that server and everyone loves me (i think). When I join back to IG, i promise i won't be stupid and I won't rdm. If you know me on EG, I am not the person who minges and does this disgusting behaviour. I want everyone to forgive me for my actions.

Edited by Quoth
50 minutes ago, Brass said:

• Lied in previous ban appeal
  • Ban appeal seems short and quickly made. 

I said in my ban appeal that I shouldn't have lied in my previous ban appeal. What else would you like me to add to my ban appeal?

Edited by Quoth
Just now, Quoth said:

I said in my ban appeal that u shouldn't have liked in my previous ban appeal. What else would you like me to add to my ban appeal?

A lot more detail pertaining to your ban and what led up to it.

• Advisor

It is funny how nearly every single person that has ever been either community banned or permanently banned believes they should not be permanently banned especially when they have lied to staff or even lied in previous ban appeals. 

DENIED

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Cody locked this topic