Steam Name: Cryptix

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:123136822

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206539372/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Cryptix

In Game Rank: Junior Clerk

In Game Regiment: Regional Goverment

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Perma Ban

Which staff member banned you: Carnifex

What date did the ban occur: 24/06/18

What was the reason for the ban: Advertising/Poaching

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was just going around enjoying the server, and then I realised in the TAB menu I saw someone from CG (a server I used to play on) so I pm'ed asking if he still dev'd for this server (Colossal Gaming) and he said no, so I asked him (I was not thinking straight and I do realise what I did wrong) if he was interested in deving for an upcoming server. We talked for a bit and then I got tp'ed by Carnifex and then caged by Whitey. They explained to me what I did wrong, and I was eventually perma-banned.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe I should be unbanned as It has been 4 months since the incident and I have understood what I did wrong, and I have also apologised to Superior Jacob, and I believe we are on better terms now. I had about a 1-2 month break of Gmod and I have released how severe my actions have been and have understood to what I have done. I pledge to follow the rules of the server and treat everyone respectfully.

Notes: I am also not apart of the community I advertised anymore.

Edited by Cryptix
  • Upvote 2

+1

• You DID advertise for another community, which is a massive no-no, however, it was 4 months ago and you seem like you're regretful.
  • You have recently taken a break from Garry's Mod, which would hopefully mean you're not very close with other communities in regards to this not happening again.
  • I'd say, if this does happen again, which it definitely shouldn't, you are banned without appeal, as to stop you taking advantage of the generous people of Imperial Gaming.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your appeal.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

• You DID advertise for another community, which is a massive no-no, however, it was 4 months ago and you seem like you're regretful.
  • You have recently taken a break from Garry's Mod, which would hopefully mean you're not very close with other communities in regards to this not happening again.
  • I'd say, if this does happen again, which it definitely shouldn't, you are banned without appeal, as to stop you taking advantage of the generous people of Imperial Gaming.

+1 ^^^^

Goodluck

-Rickle

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

+1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

+1

I absolutely despise people that poach. But, I'm going to +1 you as I don't believe you being mingey when you were on the server, and believe that you should be put on a strict 1 month probation where if you break ANY rules you are to be banned once again.

• Like 1

Approved

Hi Cryptix

Your application has been approved, your ban will be reduced to 1 week.

However, we take the act of Advertising very seriously so make sure you read the server rules to ensure that this does not happen again.

• Like 1
  • Chopz locked this topic