Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP server

Pants

A Clock in Game

A clock in game, with either a standard timezone or something made up for the server in the 24 hour format. It would be useful for standardization as the players in the the game span a wide area across the globe. Example, an EM says event at 8 but as an American that doesnt tell me anything useful without asking for clarification. Keep it small, maybe near the compass on the HUD.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, pinejack said:

All event times are in AEST, I thought that was easy enough.

Its for more than that. Also, that is the first time I'm hearing that. A clock would better RP to an extent, I wouldn't have to go OOC to find a time and the other person wouldnt have to tab out to convert I can just say "Meeting at 10:30"

• Upvote 1

+1

I think it's a good idea and not just for Events.

It could be used for example, Darth Vader says; "I would like to see Director Krennic and his Death Troopers for a meeting in the conference room at 8:30 PM. Be there not a second late."

It is a useful asset for everyone on the server and could make organisation much better.

-Mirror

• Upvote 3

+1 - Yea I am up for the idea. I actually would see more use of it when we are on the default map rather than in events, but never the less could be used in them too.

+1

- Think This Would Be A Good Addition

- Improve Organisation

- Improve RP

- Improve Events

All around a great idea for a helpfull addition to the server and i think the Staff/Dev Team need to consider this

Hermes

If it was showing an independent, sped up server time (in RP) then it would be good. If it was just to show the actual time, just look at a clock. I am sure everyone has one.....

3 hours ago, pinejack said:

If it was showing an independent, sped up server time (in RP) then it would be good. If it was just to show the actual time, just look at a clock. I am sure everyone has one.....

He meant as in a standardized time. So people with different time zones can have one localized time on the server which things can be related to.

• Like 1

This thread was made in May guys..

Also I fixed this ages ago, just type !thetime