[FO] Renegade
Officer Cadet

How old are you?:

Time Played:

5 Days 12 Hours.

Do you have a microphone?:

I do.

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for this position, because I want to assist the server in anyways I am capable of. Helping players who are in need of assistance in or out the server. I (lets say 'was' its been a while) experienced with IT during my teenage years, and have got countless hours on Garry's Mod, TeamSpeak 3, and so much more giving me plenty of knowledge, making it easy for me to assist other members of the Community. I'd like to pass on any knowledge I have, whether it be just from life experiences, work, or anything, to countless amounts of people.

How will allowing you to be apart of our support team help us:

It will help you because it will allow you to have an experienced gamer, user of technology and software, and am on a lot outside of my work hours. Being a trades person, I am good at dealing with customers, and people, as well as resolving complicated issues, I spent countless hours every work problem solving and interacting with other people. I've also noticed, that my self, and other people can be in support room for long periods of time. Checking on the support, and being a member of the staff team is something I can do while I do have down time.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

I have been staff on countless Garry's Mod servers.
Although I am only returned to Garry's Mod Recently.

Though, here are a couple.
DiverseRP Clone Wars Role Play. [MODERATOR] (Where I met Welshey funny enough)
Nitro/Drift/Republic Gaming (DARKRP) [HEAD DEVELOPER]
Zero Tolerance Servers (SURF) [MODERATOR]
Colossal Gaming (HOGWARTS)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

No warnings, kicks, or bans.

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?:

I do not only understand, but I am happy to. :)

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?:

I understand, I am just trying to make a difference, even if small, to the community.

Anything else you would like to add:

Just thank you for taking time to go over my application. I am here for any help needed whether I retrieve the position or not. I do feel like a lot of people in the Community do not know me "well". I just want everyone to know I am always up for a chat and want to get to know everyone and anyone better!

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

I don't really know who you are as of now.

Agreed, Neutral. I cant speak for activity on the server, but as for the forums I havent seen you around either involving yourself in posts 'n stuff

11 hours ago, JDark47 said:

How will allowing you to be apart of our support team help us:

Checking on the support, and being a member of the staff team is something I can do while I do have down time.

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?:

I understand, I am just trying to make a difference, even if small, to the community.

You're not a staff member as far as I know, what do you mean by having both of these answers in your application? ^^

NEUTRAL

Not sure who you are as of yet. My response can change if I come to know of who you are and what you are like in game.

Good Luck!

6 hours ago, Helsing said:

You're not a staff member as far as I know, what do you mean by having both of these answers in your application? ^^

In response to these questions;

"Checking on the support, and being a member of the staff team is something I can do while I do have down time."

I was meant to say Support Team, that was bad on my behalf!

and

"I understand, I am just trying to make a difference, even if small, to the community."

I want to be able to help make a good difference for the server, being able to help community members in anyways, making any time they spend in TeamSpeak, on the server, and anywhere I may be, more enjoyable, and well "Usable" (In a situation where they may be having technical issues).

But yeah, I don't know you heaps well, although I have seen you around a fair bit! I think it would be fair to say that I haven't had much of a chance to interact with you. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Luigi said:

+1 Renegades a good guy who would definitely be a help to the support team. They could always use more ;)

Best of luck. Feel like I haven't seen you around as much recently but you're a good bloke who could do good for the support team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chopz locked this topic