Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP server

Jalex

Jalex's EM Application V2!!

Steam Name:[IG] SizzlingPineapple

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:118310521 

In Game Name and Rank: Demeter - Leading Guardsman

Time Played (Server Time):854101160_eagfvyugufvqyvfyuwqfvuiq.jpg.6a977bbc32b6b12b17add3ad8596ecd4.jpg

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

I have 1 warning for Prop RDM/DC to avoid punishment which resulted in an initial 2-week ban but was then reduced to 3-days. It was accidental and I take full responsibility for my actions that day. 

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):

I have not been an Event Master on any other server.

Why are you applying to be an event master:

I am applying to be an EM because I want to help enhance roleplay for everyone on the server. I have seen the wonderful things that the EM team has come up with in the past and I really think I can help contribute to that. My ideas are unique and innovative and I know that the EM team will really appreciate what I have to offer. I am also applying for EM because as I said before I really want to improve the role-play of everyone on the server. I feel with my events everyone on the server will benefit and really enjoy themselves. And at the end of the day, the EM team is just a cool bunch of guys and I would really like to be a part of that.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative:

My events are quite different in the fact that they are adaptive no matter the circumstance. When planning my event ideas I tried to make sure that no matter what unforeseen issue may arise, I would have some sort of plan as to where to go next and how to deal with this issue. I feel like some events are lacking in this feature which not only makes my events more enjoyable and innovative but makes them unique. I also feel that my events will keep bringing people back to the server. I have tried to make my events memorable and make people think " Wow that was a good event, ill come back tomorrow for another!".

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:

I have a basic knowledge of ULX commands.

Anything else you would like to add:

Thanks for having a read over my application. I appreciate any feedback that you put below!

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FSDHIlGa1-xGvkA7_-qguwB-3xU1gwC2wDHoRT8YrSM/edit?usp=sharing
Event Idea 2:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FSDHIlGa1-xGvkA7_-qguwB-3xU1gwC2wDHoRT8YrSM/edit?usp=sharing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application
deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial 
Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Jalex

+1 - Active, Doesn't Minge, Friendly, Application has Detail. Would make a great Trial EM.

Goodluck

-Rickle

• Like 1

+1 Your application has improved significantly, and my experience with you in the past makes me believe that you would be an asset to the team. 

• Like 1

+1

• You're well known within the community, previously being in Chimaera Squad as well.
  • Your application is written well, but sort of without much detail, the events are very nice.
  • Overall, I think you deserve the shot.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

• You're well known within the community, previously being in Chimaera Squad as well.
  • Your application is written well, but sort of without much detail, the events are very nice.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

Good events, answers are concise (longer answers are not always the winner) and good bloke.

100% Would love to have you running a event

+1

Goodluck

• Like 1

+1

but is your name pronounced jay-lex or yay-lex? similar to jager is pronounced yayger

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mord said:

+1

but is your name pronounced jay-lex or yay-lex? similar to jager is pronounced yayger

Thanks for the input! 

Most people call me Jay-lex

13 hours ago, Basil said:

+1 Your application has improved significantly, and my experience with you in the past makes me believe that you would be an asset to the team. 

• Like 1

+1

- Great guy 

- Active 

- Does not break rules or minge

- Events are improved and have more detail, I like the ideas

- I believe you deserve Trail EM

Good Luck!

• Like 1

+1.  Sometimes I bit of a minge, but will always be able to contribute and help in as many ways possible. I think that you will make a great member of the event master team. Best of luck,

Bene

• Like 1