Jye's Trial Moderator Application

• Advisor

+1

You have an incredibly mature and detailed application, and this is a direct byproduct of your personality. People look up to you on the server, and I always trust you to be unbiased and a strong roleplayer.

Would make an absolute stellar TMod. 

• Like 1
  • Advisor
On 10/4/2018 at 9:29 PM, Rook said:

+1

You have an incredibly mature and detailed application, and this is a direct byproduct of your personality. People look up to you on the server, and I always trust you to be unbiased and a strong roleplayer.

Completely agree, +1

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2018 at 1:55 PM, Helsing said:

+1

Great guy, is a great role model for players on the server and I think he could do well as a moderator.

Massive +1

Good luck!

• Like 1
On 10/4/2018 at 11:29 PM, Rook said:

+1

+1, Goodluck!

• Like 1

I mean what can answer could be given but +1

I've known Jye pretty much from when he started the server. He almost instantly joined 212th and is probably the best trooper I ever had. When he went to join CS he then showed so much improvement and dedication to the point where he had somehow became Commander. Despite him leaving cs he has shown massive dedication to the server, regiments and is one of the best people to hang around. 
I believe with how he has shown himself throughout his time on the server he is 100% deserving of joining the staff team.

P.S Sorry this hadn't been up before I kept seeing your post and thought that I had alrady posted it :P

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a single person has put anything other than +1, which is what i'm giving aswell. (other than Chopz' comment). I have seen you on the server, you are a very kind individual and I believe you would be a great fit on the Staff team.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 9:29 PM, Rook said:

+1

Active, Mature, Friendly, don't see a reason to not +1

Good Luck!

On 10/4/2018 at 11:29 PM, Rook said:

+1

Can’t believe I only just saw this app, giant +1 from me.

• 3 weeks later...